Bethea's Byte

News. Debates. Opinions. YOUR VOICE!

Welcome to Bethea's Byte. | Here is the place you can talk about the topics of the day, have respectful debates, or just air your thoughts and concerns that concern you. || Site Announcements: | 1. This October is Cancer Awareness month. | The Site logo has went from the traditional Blue and Red to Purple (Amethyst) and Pink (French Rose). || 2. If you are someone you know and love who has battled cancer bravely | Whether they are "warriors" still fighting | "Survivors" who beat the disease, | Or those who have gone home to glory | I want you to share that story in YouByte. | I look forward to reading these stories. || BYTE THIS!

Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Kyng

Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Post by Kyng on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 am

Have you ever walked out of a movie? If so, which one(s), and what made you walk out? If not, what would make you walk out of one?

Do note here that I'm only interested in reasons that are directly related to the content of the movie. So, reasons like "I went into the wrong movie by mistake" or "I had to leave due to an emergency" are exempt.

Personally, I've never done this. I don't think I'd even walk out just because a movie was awful: even then, I'd just stay in and enjoy it ironically Razz . But, if it was awful and boring, then I'd probably leave - and I'd also go if it contained something that disgusted me to the point of making me feel sick (which, fortunately, hasn't even come close to happening!)

What about you?
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 376

Re: Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Post by The Last Outlaw on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:04 pm

@Kyng wrote:Have you ever walked out of a movie? If so, which one(s), and what made you walk out? If not, what would make you walk out of one?

Do note here that I'm only interested in reasons that are directly related to the content of the movie. So, reasons like "I went into the wrong movie by mistake" or "I had to leave due to an emergency" are exempt.

Personally, I've never done this. I don't think I'd even walk out just because a movie was awful: even then, I'd just stay in and enjoy it ironically Razz . But, if it was awful and boring, then I'd probably leave - and I'd also go if it contained something that disgusted me to the point of making me feel sick (which, fortunately, hasn't even come close to happening!)

What about you?

I can't say that I've walked out of a movie. Somehow, no matter how bad the film was, I tried to make it an enjoyable experience. Don't get me wrong, there were movies so bad, I wanted to walk out of them. Trust me on that one!

Female Posts : 70

Post by queenzelda on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:06 pm

If I'm ever made to watch any Disney Star Wars movie, I'd walk out. I refuse to watch that garbage.

Amulet1

Male Posts : 84

Post by Amulet1 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:46 am

@The Last Outlaw wrote:
    @Kyng wrote:Have you ever walked out of a movie? If so, which one(s), and what made you walk out? If not, what would make you walk out of one?

What about you?

I can't say that I've walked out of a movie.  Somehow, no matter how bad the film was, I tried to make it an enjoyable experience.  Don't get me wrong, there were movies so bad, I wanted to walk out of them.  Trust me on that one!

I have loved every star wars movie's. I know dont like the new ones because of Disney. I have been a big fan since the original one came out in the 70's. Im not one to nit pick every single detail that I dont like. I am looking foreward till the new one comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm