Bethea's Byte
Announcements
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. | Here is the place you can talk about the topics of the day, have respectful debates, or just air your thoughts and concerns that concern you. || Site Announcements: | Bethea's Byte is all set for Christmas. Starting tonight, the Music section will have Christmas songs posted all the way to Christmas Day. | I would like to see your Christmas memories posted here in YouByte. || BYTE THIS!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:30 am
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is Jackster

Our users have posted a total of 986 messages in 360 subjects
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» What are your plans for the day.
Today at 2:33 pm by Naiwen

» How are you feeling right now?
Today at 6:03 am by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
Today at 6:02 am by Kyng

» Dog and Beth: The Fight of Their Lives
Today at 5:06 am by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:31 pm by toetapping

» Christmas Songs
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:40 am by The Last Outlaw

» TIME Magazine's Persons of the Year: The Guardians
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am by The Last Outlaw

» Casey Anthony’s Former Roommate Speaks Out In Doc: ‘She’s Lying About Everything’
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:00 am by The Last Outlaw

» Kathie Lee Gifford Stepping Away From ‘Today’
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:42 am by The Last Outlaw

» ‘Target Teresa’ Caught On Video Harassing Black Customers
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:50 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Tensions Flare on ‘The View’ Morning After Joy Behar vs. Meghan McCain Blow-Up
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:16 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Stocks Plunge On Fears Of Slowing Economic Growth
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:54 pm by The Last Outlaw

» The spiritual Cafe
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:46 pm by Naiwen

» 'Mission Complete': Sully The Service Dog To Accompany Bush One Last Time
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Supporter Wakes Up To Burned Flag On Vermont Porch
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 pm by Mozzie

» U.S. House Democrats Nominate Pelosi To Be Next Speaker
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:28 pm by The Last Outlaw

» The General Board
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:47 am by Naiwen

» My personal Voice!
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:45 am by Naiwen

» Alabama Mall Shooting: Gunman Dead and 2 Wounded -- Including 12-Year-Old-Girl
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:20 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Movie Quotes
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:56 pm by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

The Coffee House

The Friendly Bunch

Planet Nexus

Dynamik

Friendly Faces

mindsConnected

IconSkouliki

Atrium

Atrium
Bethea's Byte CBox Chat

Life is Strange [video game]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

queenzelda
Female Posts : 73

View user profile

Postqueenzelda on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & a friend asked me which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So they suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

The 'let everything burn' route:
When playing the game your given the opportunity to save the life of Max's class mate Kate. Now if you take your time & look at everything in Kate's room, when you try to save her you'll be able to have the right choices so that you can save her from jumping. IF you don't do this, she jumps & there's a funeral for her. (Personally I've always saved Kate.) But when you do save Kate, you only see her in the hospital once & that's it. Later on in the game, when Max gets rescued from something I won't spoil further, Max gets a change to own up to Chloe being killed by the person Max was saved from or just don't tell him. If you tell Chloe's step father David that Chloe was killed, he kills the person responsible. If you don't then the person responsible ends up being put in jail.

And then there's that pesky ending. You can choose to save Chloe & everyone ends up being taken out by the tornado; save Max & Chloe. 'Cause you decided to turn the town to glass by allowing the tornado to take out the town & allowing Chloe to live.

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum