Bethea's Byte

News. Debates. Opinions. YOUR VOICE!

Welcome to Bethea's Byte. | Here is the place you can talk about the topics of the day, have respectful debates, or just air your thoughts and concerns that concern you. || Site Announcements: | 1. This October is Cancer Awareness month. | The Site logo has went from the traditional Blue and Red to Purple (Amethyst) and Pink (French Rose). || 2. If you are someone you know and love who has battled cancer bravely | Whether they are "warriors" still fighting | "Survivors" who beat the disease, | Or those who have gone home to glory | I want you to share that story in YouByte. | I look forward to reading these stories. || BYTE THIS!

South Park: The Fractured But Whole [video game]

queenzelda

Female Posts : 70

South Park: The Fractured But Whole [video game]

Post by queenzelda on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:12 pm

South Park: Fractured But Whole is a video game for the PS4, Xbox One, & Nintendo Switch. It's a story about the 'new kid' who moved into town during the first game 'South Park: Stick of Truth". This is a continuation of the new kid trying to fit in & play with the boys. In the first game you're playing a RPG where in it you choose to be an Elf, Human, or Jew. In the new game; 'Fractured But Whole" your playing as a super hero, where you choose what your super powers are, how your character looks & much more.

This title also has DLC for those who are interested;

*DANGER DECK DLC: Face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck and unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts! 

*FROM DUSK TILL CASA BONITA DLC: New story where you will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita.

[NEW RELEASE] BRING THE CRUNCH DLC: New story , including an all new superhero class! sauce

The top two dlc has already released & the new dlc: BRING THE CRUNCH, just released recently.

I've played this game & all of the DLC, & I've really enjoyed what I've played of it. I have the game & dlc on my PS4. Anyone else here play this title?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm