Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 am

Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ GTSA

From The Daily Beast

Matt Wilstein of The Daily Beast wrote:
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ $

With Bob Woodward’s new book climbing the best-seller charts ahead of its official release this week and all of Washington still obsessing over that anonymous op-ed in The New York Times, it’s possible Omarosa Manigault Newman is starting to feel a little left out.

The author of Unhinged returned to The View on Monday morning armed with yet another secret audio recording that she says was made inside the White House. Introduced by Whoopi Goldberg as someone who went from one of Trump’s “biggest defenders to one of his biggest nightmares,” Manigault-Newman came out swinging against the president.

“You cannot silence someone when they're coming forward to expose corruption,” she said of the Trump team’s arbitration action against her. “I'm going to keep on fighting.”

And yet as eager as Manigault Newman has been to trash her former boss now that she’s out of the White House, The View’s co-hosts did not let her off the hook for being his staunch defender in the past. Abby Huntsman asked why she stayed in her job so long if she was so “miserable” and Sunny Hostin called out her hypocrisy of praising Trump’s supposed inclusiveness in the past and now labeling him a “racist.”

In reference to the alleged “N-word” tape, Manigault Newman said, “I don't hold the tape. I've heard the tape. They've been talking about releasing it. I suspect they're going to release it around the midterms.” She did not disclose who she meant by “they.”

“I was in a toxic relationship with Donald Trump and I regret that I was so complicit,” she added. “You know, Hillary Clinton was robbed and I was a co-conspirator in that robbery. And I will regret that for the rest of my life, that I was a co-conspirator along with the rest of the folks who helped this con man get into office.”

It wasn’t until later in the show, after Manigault Newman reiterated who she believes wrote the Times op-ed (Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Nick Ayers) and shared the code texts she and her White House colleagues would use to mock the president (#TFA for “25th Amendment” and the orange emoji), that she brought out the new tape.

“When Donald Trump got bored, which was very often because his attention span was very short, he would sometimes try to figure out what meetings were taking place in the White House and he would crash those meetings,” she explained. In this particular meeting, which she said occurred in October of last year, Trump was “still talking about Hillary Clinton.”

“I think Hillary is getting killed now with Russia. The real Russia story is Hillary and collusion,” Trump can be heard saying on the tape before arguing that the Clinton campaign made an illegal campaign finance violation by allegedly spending $9 million on a report to prove he had colluded with Russia. After getting affirmation on that claim from Hope Hicks, he adds, “So the whole Russia thing I think seems to have turned around, what do you think, Sarah?”

“Absolutely,” Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders replies, dutifully.

“You knew he wasn't telling the truth but folks still cheered him on,” Goldberg said. “You said that lying is second nature in the White House and you had to repeat everything he said. So, do you think y'all knowingly lied to the American people?”

“Oh absolutely,” Manigault Newman said. “I would have left that meeting where you just heard Donald Trump discuss how to obstruct justice by going through a law firm so that he could protect whatever crime and he was insinuating that Hillary did this. We now know that he did that with the National Enquirer and possibly Stormy (Daniels). We would have to go out and repeat verbatim what you just heard, that Hillary Clinton was involved with the Russia collusion, that she was engaged in some criminal activity. Because he said it, we would repeat what the president said.”

“We would go out as you heard Hope Hicks, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and repeat those lies,” she continued. “She would repeat those lies from the podium in the press room.”

There it is!  We know for sure that what comes out of Trump's mouth is relayed in the White House Press Room.  What's spat out to the press corps is lies coming from Trump.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more, not only from Omarosa, but Bob Woodward's tapes as well.

Until more of the truth comes out...
    Omarosa Releases Tape of Sarah Huckabee Sanders Agreeing With Trump’s ‘Lies’ R9Zf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum