Bethea's Byte

News. Debates. Opinions. YOUR VOICE!

Welcome to Bethea's Byte. | Here is the place you can talk about the topics of the day, have respectful debates, or just air your thoughts and concerns that concern you. || Site Announcements: | 1. This October is Cancer Awareness month. | The Site logo has went from the traditional Blue and Red to Purple (Amethyst) and Pink (French Rose). || 2. If you are someone you know and love who has battled cancer bravely | Whether they are "warriors" still fighting | "Survivors" who beat the disease, | Or those who have gone home to glory | I want you to share that story in YouByte. | I look forward to reading these stories. || BYTE THIS!

Angels amond us

Amulet1

Male Posts : 84

Angels amond us

Post by Amulet1 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:57 pm

After I had my heart attack I was in two different rooms in the hospital. The first room I was in CCU. The second I was on the tenth floor cardiac Care Unit. A older lady came into my room on multiple times she wouldnt come all the way in but she would ask me if I was ok. This woman was quite a bit older then me and the nurses I saw were fairly young. I have asked my family if they saw her and the said no. This might sound crazy but I believe the lady was a Angel.

Kyng

Re: Angels amond us

Post by Kyng on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Wow, what a lovely woman!

Even if she wasn't an angel, she was probably the closest thing we have to one on Earth Razz .
    queenzelda

Female Posts : 70

Post by queenzelda on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:59 am

My husband says I'm his angel. I usually do lots of little things to help out our family. I think it all depends on what you think of for the word. I believe in them, my mother in law was one & she loved me a lot. I'm very lucky to have known her before she passed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm