Bethea's Byte
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' I6KIB
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Announcements
Welcome guests and members to Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. You are also encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. The Arcade is not set to keep score, but it is set for fun. So play the games and test your skills and your luck. Again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is BestForums

Our users have posted a total of 2070 messages in 829 subjects
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» A Michigan City Council Candidate Said She Wants To Keep The City 'A White Community As Much As Possible'
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Yesterday at 6:39 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Donald Trump Is Not the Messiah, He's a Very Naughty Boy
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Says He’s Watching Portland Protests ‘Closely’ And Threatens To Label Antifa A Terror Group
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:54 am by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:05 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm by Kyng

» Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best'
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm by Kyng

» Trump’s Pile of Rubble
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Jeffrey Epstein, Accused Sex Trafficker, Dies: Officials
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am by The Last Outlaw

» Saudi Arabia and UAE Are At War with Themselves in Yemen
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:10 pm by The Last Outlaw

» A Man Assaulted A Boy For ‘Disrespecting’ The National Anthem. His Lawyer Says Trump Told Him To Do It.
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Comes to Console. El Paso Says No Thanks.
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Meghan Markle's Sister, Samantha, Has Been Suspended From Twitter
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 am by The Last Outlaw

» What are you looking forward to right now?
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 pm by toetapping

» What are your plans for the day.
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:23 pm by toetapping

» 2020 Dems Call For Action After El Paso Shooting
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 am by The Last Outlaw

» 9 Killed In Ohio In Second US Mass Shooting Within 24 hours
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:50 am by The Last Outlaw

» Texas Governor: 20 Dead In El Paso Shopping-Complex Shooting
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:27 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Prosecutors Decline To Pursue Grand Jury Indictment Against Father In New York Hot Car Death Of Twins
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm by The Last Outlaw

» At Least 11 People Shot, Three Dead At Gilroy Garlic Festival In California
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 am by The Last Outlaw

» Analysis: As Trump Tells Reporters How Not-Racist He Is, A Poll Comes Out Showing That Most Americans Disagree
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' Clock-10Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:23 am by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month
Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

mindsConnected

IconSkouliki

Atrium

Atrium

Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
The Last Outlaw
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Male Posts : 1048
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' 1229
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' 2101

View user profile http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 am

Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' I5Bn3

From USA Today

Hannah Yasharoff of USA Today wrote:

Dog the Bounty Hunter star Beth Chapman had been battling for a few years before her death last month. Still, her husband and co-star Duane "Dog" Chapman says there's no way to be ready to lose a loved one.

"Prepared? No, you're never, ever prepared," Chapman recently told Entertainment Tonight. "You can't prepare. There is no way. I did not know that this was going to happen that day... There is not another Beth. There'll never be another Beth. There ain't a girl built like another Beth."

Beth Chapman died from Stage 4 lung cancer at age 51 on June 26, Duane announced to fans at the time. Days prior, she had been taken to the intensive care unit at a Hawaii hospital and placed in a medically-induced coma.

Duane also got candid about the heartbreaking conversations he and Beth had for the "two to three years" when she "knew this might happen."

"She would say, 'Who is going to sit next to you?' And I said, 'No one,'" he said. " 'Big Daddy, you better not let another girl take my place.' I said, 'I won't.' "

He continued: "But everyday she talked as if she was not there: 'Here's what to do with this, here's what to do with that. Don't keep running your mouth. When they ask you a specific question, just answer that.' "

In the "last few moments" before she was rushed to the hospital, Duane recalled his wife asking him to "please, let me go."

The Chapman family held the first of two planned memorial services in Hawaii on June 29. The afternoon service, which was open to the public, honored Chapman's life as she was "sent off in true Hawaiian style, with aloha," family lawyer Andrew Brettler previously told USA TODAY.

"And I didn't even make a decision, I almost said, 'I can't,'" he said. "Before I could say, 'Alright,' she couldn't breathe and I called the ambulance."

Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' 6a378b49-9b80-4442-8a47-7f20d72b4efa-VPC_BETH_CHAPMAN_HOSPITALIZED_DESK_THUMB.00_00_36_14.Still005

A second memorial is scheduled for Saturday afternoon in Aurora, Colorado. Chapman previously told fans it would be an opportunity to "tuck (Beth) in, tell her goodnight, for she sleepeth."

There is one thing for sure that I can agree with Dog on when it come to losing someone you love. You never can really prepared for it. When I lost my grandmother, I was in the US Army doing Advanced Individual Training (A.I.T.). I got the news from the Commanding Officer of the unit I was assigned to. Wasn't prepared for that news. When my mother passed away, I wasn't prepared for that one either, and I was mere steps away from the room she was sleeping.

You can never really prepare for this kind of loss.

Just Saying... Aloha Oe, Mrs. Dog. We love and miss you.
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' I6goy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' 1229
Duane 'Dog' Chapman Opens Up About Grieving Wife: 'There'll Never Be Another Beth' 2101

View user profile

PostKyng on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:50 am

Indeed Sad . My grandfather died of lung cancer a few years ago, and it didn't show any symptoms until the very end. He seemed completely fine - and then, literally a week later, he was gone. Needless to say, that hit me like a ton of bricks Sad .

There really isn't anything that prepares you for it. Of course, things did get easier for me over time, but they were never quite the same.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum