Bethea's Byte
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! I6KIB
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Announcements
Welcome guests and members to Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. You are also encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. The Arcade is not set to keep score, but it is set for fun. So play the games and test your skills and your luck. Again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is BestForums

Our users have posted a total of 2070 messages in 829 subjects
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» A Michigan City Council Candidate Said She Wants To Keep The City 'A White Community As Much As Possible'
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Yesterday at 6:39 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Donald Trump Is Not the Messiah, He's a Very Naughty Boy
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Says He’s Watching Portland Protests ‘Closely’ And Threatens To Label Antifa A Terror Group
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:54 am by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:05 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm by Kyng

» Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best'
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm by Kyng

» Trump’s Pile of Rubble
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Jeffrey Epstein, Accused Sex Trafficker, Dies: Officials
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am by The Last Outlaw

» Saudi Arabia and UAE Are At War with Themselves in Yemen
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:10 pm by The Last Outlaw

» A Man Assaulted A Boy For ‘Disrespecting’ The National Anthem. His Lawyer Says Trump Told Him To Do It.
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Comes to Console. El Paso Says No Thanks.
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Meghan Markle's Sister, Samantha, Has Been Suspended From Twitter
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 am by The Last Outlaw

» What are you looking forward to right now?
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 pm by toetapping

» What are your plans for the day.
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:23 pm by toetapping

» 2020 Dems Call For Action After El Paso Shooting
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 am by The Last Outlaw

» 9 Killed In Ohio In Second US Mass Shooting Within 24 hours
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:50 am by The Last Outlaw

» Texas Governor: 20 Dead In El Paso Shopping-Complex Shooting
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:27 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Prosecutors Decline To Pursue Grand Jury Indictment Against Father In New York Hot Car Death Of Twins
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm by The Last Outlaw

» At Least 11 People Shot, Three Dead At Gilroy Garlic Festival In California
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 am by The Last Outlaw

» Analysis: As Trump Tells Reporters How Not-Racist He Is, A Poll Comes Out Showing That Most Americans Disagree
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! Clock-10Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:23 am by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month
Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

mindsConnected

IconSkouliki

Atrium

Atrium

"Send Her Back"? No, YOU Go Back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
The Last Outlaw
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Male Posts : 1048
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! 1229
"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! 2101

View user profile http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 am

"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! IERHI

Welcome to an all-new edition of Free Byte.  Normally, I would post different opinions on different topics, and a few have been of a political nature.  But there has been a subject to have happened recently that really GRINDS MY GEARS!

Recently, President Donald Trump (and I use the title President (as in President of the United States) very, very loosely) unleashed a tweetstorm attacking four freshman Congresswomen of color.  Those women are known in the House of Representatives as "The Squad" comprising of Representatives Ilhan Omar (D-Minnesota), Rashida Tlaib (D-Michigan), Ayanna Pressley (D-Massachusetts) and (in my opinion, the leader of this group of strong women) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC (D-New York).

The following were the tweets sent off by the #RacistInChief:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.  This is coming from the President of the United States, a high office that up to now has been respected and revered.  You have no idea how much this upsets me being "of color" myself.  Even Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House of Representatives has made a reference that this was Trump's idea the entire time.  Trump's campaign slogan, "Make America GREAT Again" was clearly code for "Make America WHITE Again."

How pathetic you have to be to tell someone to go back to the country they came from WHEN YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH AN IMMIGRANT AS THEY ARE!!!

Let me break this down.  Unless you are Native American or your family is Native American, you're an immigrant.  You came to what would be the United States of America voluntarily or in some cases involuntarily.  There is a quote by President Ronald Reagan that I totally agree with.

Ronald W. Reagan, 40th President of the United States wrote:You can go to live in Germany, Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become German, Turk or Japanese.  But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America, and become an American.
You may not agree with his politics, but that statement you have to agree with.  And last I checked, there was no WHITE America, no BLACK America, no (insert Nationality, Race or Color here) America.  There is (at least by name) the United States of America.

I will say this directly to you, Donald Trump one last time.  We are a nation of immigrants. This is not your home country as well as it is not our home country.  Like your predecessor, Mr. Reagan said, you can come from anywhere in the world and come live here in the United States and become an American.  If you don't like it, YOU can leave and go back to your grandfather's birthplace of Bavaria.  And while you're at it, you can take these parting words with you...

"Send Her Back"?  No, YOU Go Back! I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum