Bethea's Byte
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' I6KIB
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Announcements
Welcome guests and members to Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. You are also encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. The Arcade is not set to keep score, but it is set for fun. So play the games and test your skills and your luck. Again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is BestForums

Our users have posted a total of 2094 messages in 833 subjects
September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» What are your plans for the day.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Yesterday at 6:00 pm by Kyng

» Purdue Pharma, Drugmaker Accused of Fueling The Opioid Epidemic, Files For Bankruptcy
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:41 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Donald Trump Is Not the Messiah, He's a Very Naughty Boy
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13 pm by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:49 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:08 pm by Kyng

» Brexit to be delayed?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:07 pm by Kyng

» What was the last movie you saw?
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:39 pm by Kyng

» The Life Inn
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:07 pm by Naiwen

» A Michigan City Council Candidate Said She Wants To Keep The City 'A White Community As Much As Possible'
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:39 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Says He’s Watching Portland Protests ‘Closely’ And Threatens To Label Antifa A Terror Group
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:54 am by The Last Outlaw

» Last thing you ate/drank
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm by Kyng

» Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best'
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm by Kyng

» Trump’s Pile of Rubble
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Jeffrey Epstein, Accused Sex Trafficker, Dies: Officials
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am by The Last Outlaw

» Saudi Arabia and UAE Are At War with Themselves in Yemen
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:10 pm by The Last Outlaw

» A Man Assaulted A Boy For ‘Disrespecting’ The National Anthem. His Lawyer Says Trump Told Him To Do It.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Comes to Console. El Paso Says No Thanks.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Meghan Markle's Sister, Samantha, Has Been Suspended From Twitter
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 am by The Last Outlaw

» 2020 Dems Call For Action After El Paso Shooting
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 am by The Last Outlaw

» 9 Killed In Ohio In Second US Mass Shooting Within 24 hours
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Clock-10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:50 am by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

mindsConnected

IconSkouliki

Atrium

Atrium

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
The Last Outlaw
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Male Posts : 1051
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' 1229
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' 2101

View user profile http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:58 pm

From Maria Pasquini of People Magazine

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' $

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have called it quits less than a year after tying the knot.

“Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time,” a rep for Cyrus tells PEOPLE in a statement. “Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy.”

Rumors of a split between Cyrus, 26, and Hemsworth, 29, began on Saturday, after the “Mother’s Daughter” singer posted a photo of herself on Instagram in which she was not wearing her wedding ring.

“Mute me if you don’t want SPAMMED,” she captioned the post, which featured Cyrus sitting in a chair while wearing a black bustier top with a matching pair of black pants.

Although Cyrus is not wearing her wedding ring in the image, she is wearing multiple bracelets and necklaces.

In response to the image, her older sister Brandi Cyrus commented, “Boooooooooooooom!”

View this post on Instagram

Mute me if you don’t want SPAMMED

A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on

The photo was taken while Cyrus vacationed with Brody Jenner’s ex Kaitlynn Carter in Italy — a trip which took place just one week after PEOPLE confirmed Carter’s split from Jenner after a year of marriage.

On Friday, Carter posted a photo of the pair joined by two friends while sailing around Lake Como. She later posted a snap of the pair wearing sexy swimsuits.

View this post on Instagram

noi siamo Italiani ora 😊🇮🇹

A post shared by Kaitlynn Carter (@kaitlynn) on

Earlier this summer, Cyrus opened up about how she doesn’t “fit into a stereotypical wife role.”

“I think it’s very confusing to people that I’m married. But my relationship is unique,” Cyrus told Elle for its August 2019 cover story, adding that the details of their love life are something she chooses to keep private.

“I don’t know that I would ever publicly allow people in there because it’s so complex, and modern, and new that I don’t think we’re in a place where people would get it,” she said. “I mean, do people really think that I’m at home in a f—ing apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women.”

Cyrus added: “People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still f–ing good, and I know that. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.”

Cyrus and Hemsworth, who met in 2009 on the set of Nicholas Sparks’ romantic drama The Last Song, had a rocky, on-again, off-again relationship for years before he proposed in 2012.

The two ended their engagement and broke up a year later, before reconciling in 2015.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Miley

While Cyrus and Hemsworth were committed to each other for years, neither were too concerned about actually tying the knot. But that all changed in December 2018 when they wed during an intimate ceremony at their home in Franklin, Tennessee.

After facing the unthinkable when their beloved Malibu home burned down the previous months during the California wildfires, the couple became closer than ever.

“The timing for their wedding makes perfect sense. They, like many others, endured a painful loss which deepened their bond,” a friend of the singer told PEOPLE after the pair got married.

“They don’t have doubts about their relationship,” a Cyrus source added. “They both wanted to get married. They have both matured a lot, and it seemed like the perfect time for them to get married.”

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' IEImRMiley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' IEoIn
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' Nexads420
Kyng
VIP Member
VIP Member
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' 1229
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best' 2101

View user profile

PostKyng on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

I'm not a great Miley Cyrus fan, but even so, it's sad to hear it hasn't worked out for them Sad .

Good luck to both of them in their future endeavours.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum