Bethea's Byte
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' I6KIB
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
WELCOME TO BETHEA'S BYTE
To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. You are also encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. The Arcade is not set to keep score, but it is set for fun. So play the games and test your skills and your luck. Again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!
Latest topics
» hello everyone
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Yesterday at 4:18 pm by Kyng

» Disney Drops 'Fox' Name and Will Rebrand Its Movie Studio as '20th Century'
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Yesterday at 4:13 pm by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Yesterday at 4:11 pm by Kyng

» ‘Once This Is Over, We’ll Be Kings’: How Lev Parnas Worked His Way Into Trump’s World — And Now Is Rattling It
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:19 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Breaks His Silence on His Father’s Death at 75: ‘I’m in Pain’
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:19 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Ex-White House Ethics Chief Calls McConnell A 'Perjurer' After Senator Takes Impeachment Oath: He Said 'The Exact Opposite'
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:57 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:24 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Impeachment Managers Deliver Charges to Senate, Paving the Way for Trial
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Impeachment Manager Val Demings Has Called For McConnell's Recusal From Senate Trial
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:50 pm by The Last Outlaw

» What was the last movie you saw?
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:27 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:26 pm by Kyng

» Putin Moves to Shore Up Power as Medvedev Resigns
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:25 pm by Kyng

» The All-Brown Royal Family Outfits: Are They Sending Us A Message?
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Rocky Johnson Dead: The Rock's Wrestler Dad Passes Away at Age 75
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:53 pm by The Last Outlaw

» 'Jeopardy!: The Greatest of All Time' Crowns Ken Jennings Winner
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:16 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Reveals Class of 2020
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:59 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Meghan Markle Steps Out For The First Time Since Stepping Back as a Senior Royal
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:41 am by The Last Outlaw

» House Votes to Send Trump Impeachment to Senate For Trial
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:26 am by The Last Outlaw

» McConnell, Schumer Issue Ground Rules For Impeachment Trial
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:58 am by The Last Outlaw

» Pelosi Announces House Impeachment Managers to Prosecute Case Against Trump
Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' Clock-10Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:44 am by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is justjane

Our users have posted a total of 2334 messages in 1004 subjects
January 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Notifications
    Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki

Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1271
    Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' BgLx6
    Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' BgMuy

https://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' IlWna

From The Hill

Zack Budryk of The Hill wrote:Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Fox News "went all in for Trump" in the 2016 primaries in an interview with PBS' Firing Line with Margaret Hoover.

Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' $

“I think Fox News went all in for Trump; that was the decision,” Cruz said in an interview about journalist Tim Alberta’s book American Carnage, which quotes Cruz as saying Fox News founder Roger Ailes’s “dying wish” was to elect Trump as president. Ailes was forced out in 2016 over sexual misconduct allegations and died the next year.

Asked about the quote, Cruz said “I didn’t know Roger well, but I think it clearly is what he wanted to do.”

Hoover asked Cruz why he believed the network preferred Trump as a candidate over himself. “I can’t tell you that but I can tell you that starting in about March of 2016, they went all in on Trump, they made a decision, [and] that was a decision made at the network level, reflected on every show,” Cruz said.

Cruz was one of the last Republican candidates to drop out in an acrimonious primary season that saw Trump brand Cruz “Lyin’ Ted,” while Cruz refused to endorse Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention. Since Trump’s victory and inauguration, Cruz has voted with the White House about 92 percent of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight.

I'm gonna surprise you. I actually believe Ted Cruz. Now, I want you to check The Weather Channel for the weather forecast for Hell (and I don't mean in Minnesota).

FOX News has had their respective lips on Trump's ample posterior ever since he was elected. Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade starts the day, then you get Trump's favorites like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, and if you can catch it on weekends, the FOX News/Trump lovefest continues starting with a noted friend of Trump: Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday Nights and Harvey Levin on Sundays.

And of course, if you're a Trump Supporter, every word that comes from these people are the gospel truth because they support Donald Trump too. The only thing each of their people are missing is the signature red #MAGA hat.

Oh by the way, if I bust on Trump Supporters, I'm actually busting on those die-hards who will believe everything that FOX News says without checking the facts first. It's like calling an apple a banana when you can clearly see that it's an apple, but you will swear on the KJV, NKJV, NIV and NLT Bibles that it's a banana and anything telling you that it's an apple, despite all evidence showing such, is FAKE NEWS.

Just Saying.
    Ted Cruz: 'Fox News Went All In For Trump' I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum