Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:30 pm

Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case I5Bn3

From The Daily Beast

Tracy Connor of The Daily Beast wrote:Doomsday mom Lori Vallow is trying to get an Idaho judge booted from her case while she sits in jail, unable to raise enough money to bail out.

Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case 200312-lori-vallow-hero_nc67bn

It’s not clear why Vallow—who has refused to cooperate with the investigation into her missing children—wants Madison County Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins disqualified; her lawyer’s filing didn’t give a reason.

She appeared before Eddins last week, requesting that her $5 million bail be lowered to $10,000. Eddins lowered it to $1 million, but Vallow hasn’t been able to secure a bond.

A number of bondsmen have been in touch with Vallow, but none have been willing to take her on.

“It’s not about the money. I told her I don’t want to write the bond. I’d rather just have this go away if she would provide where the kids are located,” Danielle Kingston told East Idaho News this week.

“If she could provide that assurance and proof of life, this goes away. But she has rights—including her right to bail.”

Vallow’s 17-year-old daughter Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old son J.J. have not been seen since September, and when police started making inquiries, she and husband Chad Daybell picked up and moved to Hawaii.

She was ordered to return to Idaho and produce the kids. When she didn’t, she was arrested on charges of child desertion, contempt of court, and promoting a criminal act and extradited from Hawaii.

In addition to hunting for the kids—who police have said are in danger—authorities are also investigating the death of Vallow’s last husband, Charles, who was shot dead by her brother, Alex Cox, who has also since died under mysterious circumstances.

They are also looking into the death of Daybell’s last wife, Tammy, whose body has been exhumed for an autopsy. Daybell, the author of novels about near-death experiences and the apocalypse, and Vallow, who is also obsessed with doomsday scenarios, got married weeks after Tammy’s death from unknown causes.

Vallow was supposed to make another court appearance next week, but both her attorney and the prosecutor have asked to postpone it until May because they are gathering more evidence.

First of all, let me say that this story should have gotten more coverage here, so I take responsibility for that.

Now, this woman I believe is an Ace short of a full deck. What's worse, if she had any kind of concern, unless she's involved with it, she'd participate fully as far as revealing where missing kids are.

Since she will not give up that information... let her sit in that cell. Bond or no bond, let her sit and let her rot! Eventually the truth will come out!

Just Saying
    Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum