Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 pm

Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases I5Bn3

From Microsoft News

Jeri Condit of Microsoft News wrote:In a press conference on Sunday, March 29, President Trump indicated a belief that the death rate for COVID-19 in the U.S. may peak in about two weeks, based on modeling provided to his administration.

Polling conducted by Microsoft News indicates that Americans are becoming more concerned about the coronavirus and also believe that the peak in new COVID-19 cases is coming "weeks from now."

When asked when cases of new infections will peak in the U.S., “Weeks from now” was the most popular answer choice with 56% of responses. Since 3/15/20, this sentiment has seen an increase of 8 points.

Comparing responses to age and income demographics, respondents answering “Weeks from now” were more likely to be 35-54 years old and earn between $50k and $100k per year.

Twenty-three percent reported ‘Months from now’ as the timeframe they believe we'll see a peak in new cases. This sentiment dropped by 5 points since 3/15/20.

Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases BB11V6jb

As more Americans watch the rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths, we see poll responses increasing for those who are "very or somewhat concerned" about COVID-19, reaching a peak of 86% since January. A 9-point increase has been noted in those who are "very concerned" since 3/19/20.

Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases BB11Va8S

Methodology: The Microsoft News Poll uses online opt-in polls, collected from a random sample of American adults, to produce statistically valid results. In this survey, we collected responses from 170,353‬ people from March 10 to March 30 using tools from polling firm CivicScience. We then analyzed the results to model how demographic groups answered each question, based on age, gender, race, education, location, and party identification. Answers were projected onto the estimated distribution of those demographic groups. The method is as accurate as traditional polling methods, and in this survey produced a margin of error of +- 2 percentage points.

Yes, Americans are afraid for the worst. And we have someone in the White House who would rather put reporters on blast for asking a simple question/request to ease the fears of Americans. This is NOT how we are supposed to live our lives. I, personally, refuse to live my life in fear of anything that is supposed to harm m, not as long as I follow the guidelines of safety and above all else, keep the faith that things will get better. It may not get better right away, but they will get better.

So to all who read this article and my commentary, please, I beg of you, stay safe. Take every precaution you can and IF you can, please...

STAY HOME! PRACTICE THIS SOCIAL DISTANCING THING!

Remember, we are all in this TOGETHER!

Just Saying
    Americans Fear the Worst to Come 'Weeks From Now' For COVID-19 Cases I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum