Bethea's Byte
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back I6KIB
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Announcements
Welcome guests and members to Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. You are also encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. The Arcade is not set to keep score, but it is set for fun. So play the games and test your skills and your luck. Again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!
Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is Bulletproof Phoenix

Our users have posted a total of 2233 messages in 933 subjects
December 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» 'Total Nonsense': Democrats Rip McConnell on Delaying USMCA Vote Until After Impeachment Trial
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Yesterday at 1:26 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump Trial 'First' Priority in January, Says Senate Leader
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Yesterday at 12:56 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Britt McHenry Sues Fox News, Saying Tyrus Sexually Harassed Her
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Yesterday at 12:20 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Camila Cabello: Why Dating Shawn Mendes Was ‘Kind of Weird’ at First
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:32 pm by The Last Outlaw

» How Republicans’ Latest Defenses of the Trump-Zelensky Call Fall Short
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:39 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Pelosi Announces Full Speed Ahead With Articles of Impeachment Against Trump
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:42 am by The Last Outlaw

» Two Big Things That Could Save or Sink Trump in 2020
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 pm by The Last Outlaw

» What was the last movie you saw?
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:45 pm by Kyng

» Long Before Trump, Impeachment Loomed Over Multiple Presidents
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:01 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Alex Trebek on Cancer Battle: 'It's Wearing on Me ... But I Just Have to Stick With It'
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:26 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Netanyahu Indicted on Corruption Charges, Throwing His Future Into Doubt
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:00 am by The Last Outlaw

» The Party of Lying Liars
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:35 pm by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 am by Kyng

» 2019 UK General Election
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 am by Kyng

» New Testimony Ties Trump More Directly to Ukraine Pressure Campaign
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:44 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Top White House Official Told Congress ‘There Was No Doubt’ Trump Sought Quid Pro Quo With Ukrainians
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:44 pm by The Last Outlaw

» ‘The View’ vs. Donald Trump Jr.: Loud, Low Blows, Politics, Scandals And Great TV
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:47 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Dog the Bounty Hunter Remembers Late Wife Beth on Her 52nd Birthday
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 am by The Last Outlaw

» What kind of White House Press Secretary Calls Her Boss’ Critics Human Scum? Stephanie Grisham.
Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Clock-10Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:31 am by The Last Outlaw

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Notifications
    Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte


    Bethea's Byte

    Anti-Spam Bots!

    Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!






    The Coffee House


    Planet Nexus


    mindsConnected


    IconSkouliki


    Atrium


    Atrium

    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back

    View previous topic View next topic Go down

    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm

    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Rakv

    Welcome to BETHEA'S BYTE: FREE BYTE. Over the last few months, I have seen the worst of America. I've heard about cops killing unarmed men even after they have surrendered. I've heard of children being separated from their families. I've heard about people calling police on people just for doing ordinary things like having a cookout, a child selling lemonade and swimming in a community pool, and one of those instances was violent in nature. And don't get me started about those needing refuge from their home countries due to extreme violence, murder... we are at a point of rolling UP the Welcome Mat, instead of rolling it out and saying, "I will help you."

    America... where is your heart? Where is your soul?

    I've always thought that we as a country and as a community should be united in the same cause. Sure we have laws, but somewhere should we not have compassion for our fellow man?

    This is why rapper Eminem had called us at one time, "The Divided States of Embarrassment." Normally, I'd say this goes back to our leadership. There is an author who wrote about fighting for the soul of America, and he said that we have gone from "having a bully pulpit to having a bully in the pulpit." While I agree with that statement, I have to say that we are responsible too. If you want to stop hate, it begins with you. If you want to stop racism, it begins with you. If you want to stop fear-mongering, it begins, like the late great Michael Jackson said, with the "Man in the Mirror."

    So I ask again. America... Where is your heart? Where is your soul?

    It hurts me when I see and hear news stories like the ones I mentioned. I hurt worse when someone says there's nothing good about this country. I want to believe and I do believe that there is good in The United States of America. I've noticed this crazy trend of all this wrongdoing, but they are doing it to "Make America Great Again." If this is your idea of making America great again, then I must have been born in a Twilight Zone setting. The America that I was born in helps people. The America I was born in had each other's back. The America I was born in was United in action, not just by name only.

    This is the America I know of. This is the America I have come to know. This is the America we should be. This is the America we need to be. We're not perfect, but we can be better than we are right now.

    I want this America.

    I need this America.

    I love this America.

    I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!

    Just saying.
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back R9Zf

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Member
    Member
    Female Posts : 88
    Join date : 2018-05-28
    Location : In 'merica
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    Postqueenzelda on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:18 pm

    Pfft, American's in general used to not get offended by anything. But now a days, most American's get offended left & right by crap that shouldn't even matter impo.



    ....................It's redonkulous if you ask me.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm

    I'm not talking about getting offended, I'm talking about the REAL UNITED States of America

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Member
    Member
    Female Posts : 88
    Join date : 2018-05-28
    Location : In 'merica
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    Postqueenzelda on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:32 pm

    Yea, so am I. XD The real UNITED STATES used to not get offended by some one calling a black person BLACK because that's what their skin color is. Oh no you can't call a black person black anymore, cause then your RACIST.

    I guess we have two differing view points on this.. ^^"
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:27 pm

    @queenzelda wrote:Yea, so am I. XD The real UNITED STATES used to not get offended by some one calling a black person BLACK because that's what their skin color is. Oh no you can't call a black person black anymore, cause then your RACIST.

    I guess we have two differing view points on this.. ^^"

    Let me correct your statement. It's not that they can't call a black person black. It's they can't call a black person the N-word. And here's where I disagree with that. It was wrong then, it is wrong now. Blacks have even set a double standard. It's a case of "We can say it, you can't." It's a double standard that I can't stand by.

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    Kyng
    VIP Member
    VIP Member
    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2018-05-30
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    PostKyng on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 am

    Yeah, it's very sad Sad .

    It's easy to point to the current president and blame him for the state of division and polarisation. However, I don't think it's that simple: while he's certainly done nothing to heal those divisions, and he's been exacerbating and exploiting them through his rhetoric and vitriol, the divisions themselves have existed for far longer than that. He's a symptom of a deeper problem - and, sadly, I don't expect that problem will go away once he's out of office.

    I suspect a large part of the problem is with the internet and social media - and the tendency for the craziest and most outrageous comments to go viral and spread like wildfire. These nutters have always existed; however, they now receive orders of magnitude more exposure than they would have done in previous eras. It's very damaging to public discourse, because it means that most people are only ever exposed to their opponents' arguments in their most extreme and easily-debunked form: the few idiots who go viral simply drown out the reasonable people on both sides with legitimate, thoughtful arguments.

    Sadly, I don't know the cure for this. I do hope somebody finds it sooner rather than later.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:00 am

    @Kyng wrote:Yeah, it's very sad Sad .

    It's easy to point to the current president and blame him for the state of division and polarisation. However, I don't think it's that simple: while he's certainly done nothing to heal those divisions, and he's been exacerbating and exploiting them through his rhetoric and vitriol, the divisions themselves have existed for far longer than that. He's a symptom of a deeper problem - and, sadly, I don't expect that problem will go away once he's out of office.

    I suspect a large part of the problem is with the internet and social media - and the tendency for the craziest and most outrageous comments to go viral and spread like wildfire. These nutters have always existed; however, they now receive orders of magnitude more exposure than they would have done in previous eras. It's very damaging to public discourse, because it means that most people are only ever exposed to their opponents' arguments in their most extreme and easily-debunked form: the few idiots who go viral simply drown out the reasonable people on both sides with legitimate, thoughtful arguments.

    Sadly, I don't know the cure for this. I do hope somebody finds it sooner rather than later.

    While I agree to some extent, you're looking at the branch for all this hate to be widespread. The root of the problem is at home. Like I said some where else, Hate is taught.

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    Amulet1
    Member
    Member
    Male Posts : 84
    Age : 54
    Join date : 2018-06-18
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://clubhouse.boardhost.com/index.php

    PostAmulet1 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:51 pm

    I agree with Queenzelda. People are offended by just about everything said and done. People are offended by our National Anthem, By the Stars and Stripes. We have to watch what we say because someone could get offended by it when they interpreted it wrong. It seems like we are living in a communist country and we have to careful with what we say and will go to jail because of it. Going to jail hasnt happened yet but it could be in the future.
    Guest
    Guest

    PostGuest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:09 am

    I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.


    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:03 pm

    private1 wrote:I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.



    Not to be sarcastic about that but... how has that worked out for ya?

    But I will agree with this and up the statement by once again quoting Eminem. We are the Divided States of Embarrassment. Until we change from the bottom up, we will continue to be the Divided States of Embarrassment.

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    Amulet1
    Member
    Member
    Male Posts : 84
    Age : 54
    Join date : 2018-06-18
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://clubhouse.boardhost.com/index.php

    PostAmulet1 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm

    @The Last Outlaw wrote:
    private1 wrote:I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.



    Not to be sarcastic about that but... how has that worked out for ya?

    But I will agree with this and up the statement by once again quoting Eminem.  We are the Divided States of Embarrassment.  Until we change from the bottom up, we will continue to be the Divided States of Embarrassment.

    Unemployment is at a all time low, paychecks are bigger. Just two examples. When my wife lost her job under Obama it took her a year to find a job. My wife lost her job last Febuary and found new job a month later. . She just changed jobs and getting better pay. So things are better under Trump then they were with Obama.
    Guest
    Guest

    PostGuest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:10 pm

    @The Last Outlaw wrote:
    private1 wrote:I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.



    Not to be sarcastic about that but... how has that worked out for ya?

    But I will agree with this and up the statement by once again quoting Eminem.  We are the Divided States of Embarrassment.  Until we change from the bottom up, we will continue to be the Divided States of Embarrassment.


    I have a question for you.
    What part of America do you want back?
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:18 pm

    What part of America that I want back? I want the America where we stood up together and working together and would stand against anything that would divide us.

    Sent from Topic'it App

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    Guest
    Guest

    PostGuest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:51 pm

    @Amulet1 wrote:
    @The Last Outlaw wrote:
    private1 wrote:I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.



    Not to be sarcastic about that but... how has that worked out for ya?

    But I will agree with this and up the statement by once again quoting Eminem.  We are the Divided States of Embarrassment.  Until we change from the bottom up, we will continue to be the Divided States of Embarrassment.

    Unemployment is at a all time low, paychecks are bigger. Just two examples.  When my wife lost her job under Obama it took her a year to find a job.  My wife lost her job last Febuary and found new job a month later. . She just
    changed jobs and getting better pay. So things are better under Trump then they were with Obama.


    -------------------------------------
    1. In the past, Republicans and Democrats had poor and good job growth.
    Trump entered office with job growth at 4.8
    Trump did not single-handily create job growth.


    2.The Wire
    Trump Inflates GDP Growth
    By Robert Farley
    Posted on July 13, 2018
    Link To www.factcheck.org/2018/07/trump-inflates-gdp-growth/


    National Employment Monthly Update
    Link To www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx
    If you will use the link above to review the chart, you see that there was some job growth in 2016 and continued into 2017.

    When President Obama left office our job growth was already growing at slow pace.
    January, 2017 ->4.8
    Under Trump our job growth is still growing at a slow pace.
    July->3.9

    3. Under Trump there are some companies going out of usiness and there are some that are not staying in America.
    Recently I glanced through an article regarding Trump's tax being the reason for their current decision.
    I do not recall all of it.

    I feel it is pointless for me to continue.
    I just want my country back.


    Guest
    Guest

    PostGuest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 pm

    @The Last Outlaw wrote:What part of America that I want back?  I want the America where we stood up together and working together and would stand against anything that would divide us.

    Sent from Topic'it App



    I do not see that happening any time soon.
    Guest
    Guest

    PostGuest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:56 pm

    private1 wrote:
    @Amulet1 wrote:
    @The Last Outlaw wrote:
    private1 wrote:I do want to see the return of America.
    I feel as if our old Constitution has been torn up.
    In my opinion, America has become the corrupt swamp and the Divided States of America.

    After President Obama's terms ended, I recall the Republicans saying they could do a better job at governing the USA.



    Not to be sarcastic about that but... how has that worked out for ya?

    But I will agree with this and up the statement by once again quoting Eminem.  We are the Divided States of Embarrassment.  Until we change from the bottom up, we will continue to be the Divided States of Embarrassment.

    Unemployment is at a all time low, paychecks are bigger. Just two examples.  When my wife lost her job under Obama it took her a year to find a job.  My wife lost her job last Febuary and found new job a month later. . She just
    changed jobs and getting better pay. So things are better under Trump then they were with Obama.


    -------------------------------------
    1. In the past, Republicans and Democrats had poor and good job growth.
       Trump entered office with job growth at 4.8
       Trump did not single-handily create job growth.
       
           
    2.The Wire
    Trump Inflates GDP Growth
    By Robert Farley
    Posted on July 13, 2018
    Link To www.factcheck.org/2018/07/trump-inflates-gdp-growth/


    National Employment Monthly Update
    Link To www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx
    If you will use the link above to review the chart, you see that there was some job growth in 2016 and continued into 2017.

    When President Obama left office our job growth was already growing at slow pace.
    January, 2017 ->4.8
    Under Trump our job growth is still growing at a slow pace.
    July->3.9

    3. Under Trump there are some companies going out of business and there are some that are not staying in America.
    Recently I glanced through an article regarding Trump's tax being the reason for their current decision.
    I do not recall all of it.

    I feel it is pointless for me to continue.
    I just want my country back.


    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Member
    Member
    Female Posts : 88
    Join date : 2018-05-28
    Location : In 'merica
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    Postqueenzelda on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:48 am

    Personally, I'm just sick of everyone being so easily offended. We could have Opera Winfry in office & everything perfect according to the right.. But you know someone some where is going to be offended by her farting in the west wing. OMG the humanity! lmao
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 pm

    @queenzelda wrote:Personally, I'm just sick of everyone being so easily offended. We could have Opera Winfry in office & everything perfect according to the right.. But you know someone some where is going to be offended by her farting in the west wing. OMG the humanity! lmao

    You're right. We are so easily offended by... ANYTHING!

    Don't have an opinion different from someone else. They are ready to get into a personal World War just to say they're right and you're wrong.

    I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Member
    Member
    Female Posts : 88
    Join date : 2018-05-28
    Location : In 'merica
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    Postqueenzelda on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:08 pm

    Just because some of us in this nation stopped being proud American's doesn't mean that each of us individually can't be proud. We all may dicker over weather Trump is right or wrong, but you can't take away how long our great nation has been around for. Nor the fact that each person has the right to vote & to do so proudly. Even if the electoral college effs it up, at least we can't say we didn't do our civic duty.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 1163
    Age : 43
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Location : Salem, Oregon, USA
    Status :
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 1229
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back 2101

    http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

    PostThe Last Outlaw on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:18 pm

    @queenzelda wrote:Just because some of us in this nation stopped being proud American's doesn't mean that each of us individually can't be proud. We all may dicker over weather Trump is right or wrong, but you can't take away how long our great nation has been around for. Nor the fact that each person has the right to vote & to do so proudly. Even if the electoral college effs it up, at least we can't say we didn't do our civic duty.

    Not only do I agree with that statement, I will quote Meghan McCain from her father's funeral service:

    Meghan McCain -- daughter of the late Senator John McCain wrote:The America of John McCain does not need to be made great again, because America was always great.

    I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!

    _________________
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back IEImRFree Byte: I Want My Country Back IEoIn
    Free Byte: I Want My Country Back Nexads420
    Sponsored content

    PostSponsored content

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top

    Create an account or log in to leave a reply

    You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

    Create an account

    Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


    Create a new account

    Log in

    Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


    Log in

     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum