Bethea's Byte Reloaded
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:09 am

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus I5Bn3

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus FAeHF

Brooke Singman of FOX News wrote:
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus BB19IS16

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus on Monday morning and will start the "quarantine process," becoming the latest person in President Trump's orbit to get the virus.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement. “No reporters, producers, or members of the press are listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit.”

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus BB19IUka

Other White House staff who have tested positive for COVID-19 at this point include senior adviser Hope Hicks and director of Oval Office operations Nick Luna. Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien also tested positive for COVID-19.

Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway has also tested positive and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who participated in debate prep with the president recently, did too and was admitted to the hospital over the weekend.

In her statement, McEnany defended her decision to hold a press briefing last week the same day Hicks tested positive. The White House Correspondents Association has said several journalists have also tested positive.

“I definitively had no knowledge of Hope Hicks’ diagnosis prior to holding a White House press briefing on Thursday,” McEnany said, adding that “as an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American people at this time.”

McEnany added: “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American people remotely.”

McEnany’s positive COVID-19 test comes as Chief of Staff Mark Meadows has said Trump could be discharged from Walter Reed Military Medical Center, where he has been receiving treatment for the novel coronavirus since Friday, and return to the White House as early as Monday afternoon.

“Spoke to the president this morning,” Meadows said. “He continued to improve overnight and is ready to get back to a normal working schedule.”

He added that the president “will meet with his doctors and nurses this morning to make further assessments of his progress."

Meadows added, “We are still optimistic that he will be able to return to the White House later today, with his medical professionals making that determination later today."

Meadows, during an interview on Fox & Friends, said that the White House would know about the president's potential release by "the earliest" Monday afternoon.

Meanwhile, as White House staff awaits the president's return, McEnany said Sunday that the White House would not be releasing the names or the exact number of staffers who have become infected with the novel coronavirus – backtracking on a previous comment by another spokeswoman.

McEnany attributed the decision to privacy concerns. Previously, Alyssa Farah, the White House director of strategic communications, had said that the numbers of infected staffers possibly would come out.

“There are privacy concerns,” McEnany said. “We take seriously safeguarding the information of personnel here in the White House.”

The president and first lady Melania Trump announced they tested positive for COVID-19 early Friday, just before 1:00 a.m., after it was revealed that Hicks tested positive on Thursday.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I will say this one more time so everyone can absorb it...
    THIS IS NOT A GAME!
    THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
    THIS IS NOT A HOAX!
    THIS IS FOR REAL!

So far, it seems everyone in Donald Trump's inner circle has been infected with the Coronavirus. If you want to believe that this is a hoax, you don't have to wear a mask to protect yourself and those around you then go right ahead. Go without a mask, don't social distance. Be apart of mass crowds and huge gatherings. But as you're doing this, I want you to remember these numbers:

CONFIRMED CASES: 7,505,022 (Globally -- 35,274,475)
    CONFIRMED RECOVERIES: 4,873,669 (Globally -- 24,554,134)
    CONFIRMED DEATHS: 213,056 (Globally -- 1,038,423)
    [/b]

Still think it's a hoax now that the President and his people got it?

Just Saying
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She's Tested Positive For Coronavirus I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum