Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! GTSA

From Mediaite

Rachel Dicker of Mediaite wrote:
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! AAAjIL6

Judge Jeanine Pirro was on The View Thursday to promote her book Liars, Leakers and Liberals, and, predictably enough, there was some trouble.

“I’m not an ideologue,” Pirro explained to the table. “I have been in the crime business for over three decades. I think I said that before. I know a con when I see it.”

At this, the audience laughed, though Pirro didn’t seem to be in on the joke.

“You just said you’re not an ideologue. Do you think Donald Trump embraces and embodies conservative ideology?” Ana Navarro asked. “He used to have a different position on pro choice. He is imposing tariffs. He’s against globalism. Do you think he’s an ideologue that is faithful to conservative policies?”

“I’m not here to talk about what Donald Trump is and isn’t,” Pirro protested, and over crosstalk, Whoopi Goldberg insisted that Pirro answer the question.

“You’re suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome,” Pirro told her over chatter.

“Listen, I don’t have Trump Derangement,” Whoopi said testily. “Let me tell you what I have. I’m tired of people starting a conversation with Mexicans are liars and rapists.”

“Listen, I’m 62 years old. There have been a lot of people in office that I didn’t agree with,” she continued. “But I have never, ever seen anything like this. I have never seen anybody whip up such hate. I have never seen anybody be so dismissive.

“What I suffer from is the inability to figure out how to fix this,” she added. “That’s my issue.”

“Your opening statement, how horrible it is that Donald Trump is talking about all of these people,” Pirro said. “You know what’s horrible? When people who shouldn’t be here end up murdering the children of American citizens.”

That’s when Whoopi really lost it.

“What is horrible is when the President of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people! Say goodbye! I’m done!”

And the crowd went wild.

WOW!  Just WOW!  I had a feeling there would be problems bringing Judge Jeannine Pirro -- A LOYAL friend and true to Donald Trump -- to The View.  Those who are loyal to Trump will say anything to justify anything Trump does.  Let us not forget Monday in Helsinki and then Tuesday back at the White House.  How do you justify siding with Russia over meddling in the 2016 election, then justify "I misspoke." Did he really talk to Putin regarding the issue?  Did he let him know that there were 12 people arrested and indicted for meddling?  He showed that something I said back in 2016 (in jest, mind you) that I didn't how right I really was. (In mock Russian accent) Vladimir Putin has Donald Trump by the balls!

He throw U.S. Intelligence under the bus, and then makes things worse trying to correct it.  And remember, all of this has been recorded and in print.  The words came out of HIS mouth.  I mean his words were, before the attempted correction was, "I don't see any reason why it WOULD be Russia..."

But "The Fake News Media is the enemy of the state."  Really?  After that, who is the real enemy, and who in their right mind would actually defend you?  Oh that's right, Judge Jeannine Pirro?  Why?  Because, like you told the former FBI director, James Comey, you need loyalty.  You want loyalty.  You must have loyalty.  That's why the The Trump Party was only upset after only 24 hours of this debacle.  I feel that this will hurt Trump later on.  And anyone who is following Trump?  They will fall just like a House of Cards and a line of Dominos combined!

Just saying!
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! R9Zf
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! GTSA

From The New York Daily News

The New York Daily News wrote:

Jeanine Pirro claims an ugly scuffle between her and Whoopi Goldberg continued after The View cameras turned off Thursday.

The Fox News host, who was on the daytime talk show to promote her new book, Liars, Leakers and Liberals, accused the liberal Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

"Listen, I don't have Trump derangement [syndrome]. Let me tell you what I have. I'm tired of people starting a conversation with 'Mexicans are liars and rapists,’” Goldberg responded.

"Listen, I’m 62 years old,” The View co-host continued. “There have been a lot of people in office that I didn't agree with. But I have never, ever seen anything like this. I have never seen anybody whip up such hate. I have never seen anybody be so dismissive. And clearly you don’t watch this show so you don’t know that I don’t suffer from that. What I suffer from is the inability to know how to fix this.”

Pirro, in response, said that what’s horrible is “when people who shouldn't be here end up murdering the children of American citizens,” seemingly referring again to President Trump’s comments about immigrants.

Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! BBKPXyW

"What is horrible is when the president of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people," Goldberg retorted. “Say goodbye. I’m done.”

When The View returned from commercial break, Goldberg apologized for losing her cool, but said she doesn’t like “being accused of being hysterical.”

But Pirro claims that’s not where their fight ended: instead, she said, Goldberg continued yelling at her after the segment ended.

“It was an attack on Donald Trump and then on me. I sat there as Whoopi Goldberg pontificated about how horrible Donald Trump was. At one point, I said, ‘you know, I’m here to talk about the book.’ And then she went ballistic. She ended the segment. She said, ‘that’s it, I’m done,” Pirro told Sean Hannity on his radio show Thursday after The View.

“When I went off the stage, Sean, I was walking down stairs, and I said something like ‘Whoopi I’ve fought for victims all my life.’ And she came at me and she said ‘F you’ in my face, literally spitting at me. ‘F you, get the F out of this building!’ And I said to her ‘did you just say that?’ And she said ‘that’s what I just said, get the F out of this building!.' And she was screaming at me and I’m walking out of the building like a dog who was just kicked off. So forget about what she did to me on set, which was horrific in itself but the treatment by Whoopi Goldberg is typical of what is going on in this country. The left, they invite you on to talk, they don’t let you talk, they throw you off the show and then they throw you out of the building. Once one of them does it, the rest are going to start doing it.”

A source, however, told the Daily News that Pirro was “ready for a fight” when she got to the studio Thursday. The judge was unhappy that CNN political commentator Ana Navarro, a professional rival, was on the show as well and demanded that Navarro not appear.

The segments went on as planned, with both Pirro and Navarro, until the on-camera shouting match, at which point Goldberg cut to commercial about 30 seconds early.

The source told The News that Pirro said “those c--ksuckers” as she removed her mic and walked off stage, saying that the segment was “exactly what she thought this was going to be.” As she walked backstage, Pirro pointed again at Goldberg and the two began fighting again.

An executive producer for Goldberg called Pirro after the show, the source told The News, but she did not answer or call back.

I wish I could have seen the backstage footage as to what happened after the show was over.  If what Judge Jeannine Pirro has any truth to it we will see just how wrong Whoopi was.  The same thing goes if Judge Pirro is just blowing smoke.  But then again, she spoke with Sean Hannity, so anything Pro-Trump, he's all for it.  Remember, Judge Pirro is a friend of Trump's Good luck finding the truth in this mess.

Just saying
    Whoopi Goldberg Brings Crazy View Segment With Jeanine Pirro to a Crashing Halt: ‘Say Goodbye! I’m Done! R9Zf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum