Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4438 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » What are your plans for the day
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:56 pm by Kyng

» How are you feeling right now?
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:56 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:56 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller

3 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller GTSA

From Newsweek

Benjamin Fearnow of Newsweek wrote:InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ramped up threats against special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday, calling him a "monster" and described shooting the former FBI Director.

Jones' nearly 3-hour July 23 InfoWars broadcast ranged from rants about Hollywood pedophilia to social media "shadow bans" to outlandish allegations Mueller was personally involved in a child sex ring composed of left-leaning political figures.

The InfoWars host went on to illustrate a "real world" threat against the former Marine Corps officer and Vietnam War veteran currently in charge of the Russian interference investigation of the 2016 presidential election.

Jones took on a particularly insidious tone during his Monday show, accusing Mueller of violent child sex acts before dramatizing a hypothetical "wild west" shootout with Mueller, a Republican appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to lead the Russia investigation in May 2017.

While playing spaghetti western music riffing off The Good, the Bad and the Ugly theme song, Jones detailed how the only thing about Mueller that scares him is Jones "not manning up."

"I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap," Jones said.

Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller AAAkVka

"It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move, man make the move first, and then it's going to happen," Jones said as he pantomimed shooting at Mueller.

"It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, b****. Get ready. We're going to bang heads," Jones continued, pretending to fire a gun at Mueller.

Jones spent the rest of his show taking shots at "the little Saint Bernard doggy that goes around delivering things in the dark of the night." He accused Mueller of running a communist-led "inquisition" of the Trump administration with the help of Hillary Clinton and former CIA Director John Brennan. Trump is reportedly considering revoking Brennan's security clearance.

Jones brought on fellow far-right conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich to claim Hollywood film industry figures are proactively defending child sex offenders and pedophiles.

Jones and Cernovich, who have promoted pedophilia conspiracies in the past, both lamented the "shadow bans" they've allegedly received from Silicon Valley social media giants such as Facebook and Twitter. "Conservatives, libertarians, anybody exposing pedophilia—you wanna get banned? Talk about Roman Polanski. He's their god, raping little girls."

Before plugging a short-term sale on his wide variety of alleged male vitality and energy-boosting products, Jones continued his convoluted and conspiratorial attack on Hollywood pedophilia and non-Trump supporters, while also targeting tech companies.

Jones repeatedly referenced a petition entitled, "Demand that social media companies end censorship of alternative voices online." He described it to his audience as a revolt against "how you're being shadow-banned, you're being censored, we're really just raising awareness of this for the racketeering and antitrust charges for Facebook, Twitter and Google."

Jones personally criticized Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who is being widely criticized along with other tech leaders for allowing hate speech and far right propaganda on their social networks.

"If Zuckerberg thinks that little game of 'Oh, Alex Jones, he's just wrong, we don't want to ban him,' you already banned [me], shadow banned… I'm already banned." Jones went on to ridicule the Facebook CEO for saying Holocaust deniers are allowed on the social media platform because they're not "intentionally getting it wrong."

Jones' comments come as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders appeared on Fox & Friends on Monday to call the Mueller Russia investigation "a hoax and waste of time."

Keep it classy, Alex Jones.  Keep it classy.

Just saying
    Alex Jones Threatens To Shoot Robert Mueller R9Zf
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members
    Posts : 84 Zodiac Sign : Gemini Age : 58 Birthday : 1965-06-20

http://clubhouse.boardhost.com/index.php

PostAmulet1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:28 am

So it is ok if late night tv hosts or kathy griffin talk about killing Trump but not ok to say something simular to someone who is part of a witch hunt against Trump?
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Amulet1 wrote:So it is ok if late night tv hosts or kathy griffin talk about killing Trump but not ok to say something simular to someone who is part of a witch hunt  against Trump?
    No, I don't think either of them is okay (and I was strongly critical of Kathy Griffin when she pulled her stupid stunt).

I don't think anybody on either side should be making threats of violence against their political opponents, even jokingly. It does nothing to help the state of political discourse.
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Kyng wrote:
    Amulet1 wrote:So it is ok if late night tv hosts or kathy griffin talk about killing Trump but not ok to say something simular to someone who is part of a witch hunt  against Trump?
    No, I don't think either of them is okay (and I was strongly critical of Kathy Griffin when she pulled her stupid stunt).

I don't think anybody on either side should be making threats of violence against their political opponents, even jokingly. It does nothing to help the state of political discourse.

I agree it shouldnt happen on either side. and I dont think people should call others names just because they have a different view on things. I dont call anyone stupid or deplorable just because they support someone I dont.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:45 pm

For the record, Kathy Griffin is persona non grata. Now to your question of late night TV hosts talking about killing Trump... WHO?

• Colbert?
    • Kimmel?
    • Fallon?
    • Corden?
    • Myers?
    WHO?
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Amulet1 wrote:
    Kyng wrote:

I agree it shouldnt happen on either side. and I dont think people should call others names just because they have a different view on things. I dont call anyone stupid or deplorable just because they support someone I dont.

Trump drops insults constantly.  Need proof?

• "Little" Marco Rubio
    • "Lyin'" Ted Cruz
    • "Low Energy" Jeb Bush
    • "Crooked" Hillary Clinton
    • "Crazy" Bernie Sanders
    • "Goofy" Elizabeth Warren

To the REPUBLICANS, I say you're better than this.  Don't do this!  To the TRUMPIANS, I could say the same thing, but I'd be talking to a brick wall.
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:13 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:

For the record, Kathy Griffin is persona non grata.  Now to your question of late night TV hosts talking about killing Trump... WHO?

• Colbert?
    • Kimmel?  
    • Fallon?  
    • Corden?
    • Myers?

WHO?

I think it was Fallon.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Amulet1 wrote:
    The Last Outlaw wrote:

For the record, Kathy Griffin is persona non grata.  Now to your question of late night TV hosts talking about killing Trump... WHO?

• Colbert?
    • Kimmel?  
    • Fallon?  
    • Corden?
    • Myers?

WHO?

I think it was Fallon.

Uhm, I'm gonna need a clip of Fallon's Monologue as proof, sir.
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:57 pm

This Food Helps Liberals Eliminate Toxic Thoughts
    Home | William Kelly
    Tags: Trump Administration | Donald Trump | GOP2016 | Media Bias | hate | speech
    Late-Night 'Comedians' Use Hate Against Trump
    By William Kelly
    Thursday, 23 June 2016 08:00 AMCurrent | Bio | Archive

Email Article| Comment| Contact| Print| A A

inShare
    It’s time to condemn hate speech masquerading as late night comedy before it’s too late.

Before something bad happens to the Republican nominee for president — like it almost did this week — or one of his supporters.

As a an Emmy award-winning producer and graduate of Chicago’s Second City Conservatory, I have a message for my fellow comedy classmates, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Louis CK, and Sarah Silverman: Stop the hate.

Hate speech isn’t comedy. It’s ugly. It’s discriminatory. It’s dangerous.

Every night for more than year, these hate speech “comedians” have fanned the flames of hate and violence against Donald Trump with “joke-filled” comparisons to Hitler and the Nazi Germany.

Yes, Adolph Hitler was a genocidal maniac. However, the last time I checked, Donald Trump has never once committed an act of genocide — not even after 14 seasons of “The Apprentice.”

All joking aside, the point I’m making is that these comedians’ outrageous comparisons of Trump to Hitler would be a joke if they weren’t so potentially deadly.

Last week, Colbert slammed Donald Trump on an episode of “The Late Show,” by drawing a swastika and broadcasting it on network TV to explain Trump’s response to the mass shooting in Orlando.

In March, Silverman appeared on Conan complete with Nazi uniform and mustache to bash Trump.

Trump is also a nightly target of comedian Seth Meyers who says, " . . . It doesn’t mean Trump is the same as Hitler. It just means that if you looked up Hitler on Amazon, Trump might show up in the ‘You may also like’ section.”

But no knock-knock jokes for radical Islamic terrorists. No jokes about their executions of gays or their “honor” murders of rape victims.

Just hate speech jokes against the Republican candidate trying to destroy them.

ISIS organizers must be laughing their heads off . . . literally.

Hasn’t this comedy hate speech inflamed the thousands of violent protesters attacking Trump and his supporters? Didn’t it contribute to the assassination attempt on Trump’s life by an illegal immigrant? Could it lead to more violence? Yes, yes, and yes.

What if I — as a comedian — revised these so-called jokes and replaced the name Trump with President Obama? If I were to do that, wouldn’t I be off the air? Wouldn’t I have the Secret Service knocking at my door?

“There’s such a double standard. If you had switched the names, you’d be accused of a hate crime,” agreed Trump spokesperson and CNN contributor Kayleigh McEnany during my exclusive interview with her on 1590 WCGO. “Absolutely, in some ways, the left encourages it [hate speech] by not speaking out against it.

"You have Hillary Clinton dismissing it in an interview and then proceeding to give justification for why people feel this way. It’s irresponsible.”

Comparing Trump to Hitler invites a lethal element into public discourse. It invites a rationale for violence.

A Huffington Post writer recently penned this gem, “Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response to Trump is as Logical as Any.”

Former drug-addict-turned-conservative radio host Glenn Beck entertained the idea of assassinating Trump with author Brad Thor on his radio show last month and was temporarily suspended by Sirius XM.

Maybe Beck’s on the sauce or doing coke again — regardless, he’s back on the air and —cheetos aside — he shouldn’t be.

Personally, I don’t take counsel from Mormon converts with a history of hard drug and alcohol abuse that claim the conservative mantel and neither should you.

Even House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have been silent on the attempted assassination of Donald Trump and the violence being committed against his supporters.

Where is the outrage from the GOP leadership?

If Hillary Clinton had been the target of this shooting, can you imagine the political establishment’s response? They’d blame Trump.

Donald Trump has been in the public eye for as long as I can remember. For thirty years, he has been treated as a celebrity, as a great dispenser of wisdom and motivation and —bam — the day he wins the Republican presidential nomination, he’s Adolph Hitler.

What is the history lesson here for people who have little to no knowledge of World War II? The lesson is that the GOP nominee for President is a Hitler equivalent.

It is a defamatory political slur that has been used against every Republican candidate since Goldwater.

Even Reagan was a target. “If you are voting for Ronald Reagan, you are the equivalent of a good German voting for Hitler in Nazi Germany,” said one newspaper in an editorial.

These are dangerous times and hate speech comedians do not and should not exist in a vacuum. They are responsible for the violence they incite.

If the violence results in death or destruction, it should be considered a hate crime.

As a country and as a people, we have become desensitized to violence and violent rhetoric and it has contributed to the rise of hate speech comedians. This hate speech has filtered down into media, popular culture, and what was once the Republican Party and conservative movement.

How does wanting to make America great comport with fascism? Since when did patriotism become a dirty word?

And shouldn’t we be more worried about those that do not want to make America great and that do not love this country?

The answer is yes. And that’s no joke.

William J. Kelly is an American producer, television and radio host, commentator, media strategist, and critic. In 1994, he ran for U.S. Congress. In 2015, he made waves when he busted the campaign finance caps in the Chicago mayor’s race. He is the founder of RevDigital, an independent TV and documentary production house. Kelly is a frequent contributor to The Washington Times, American Spectator, and others. For more of his reports, Go Here Now.

Read Newsmax: Late-Night 'Comedians' Use Hate Against Trump | Newsmax.com

Couldnt find the video I was talking about but this is close enough.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Reagan actually did get shot.... and survived to serve two terms as President. Let's get that out of the way.

Also, for the record, late night comedians say what they want about any President as long as it's happening, it's happening now, and they have material to make fun of it. Having said that, I've watched and listened to monologues by Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Myers, and James Corden, not to mention the cast of Saturday Night Live featuring Alec Baldwin as Trump. No where in any of it has anyone of these guys threatened to kill Donald Trump.

However, I do remember someone saying he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single voter. Sure, the Persona non Grata was wrong, but hasn't he said a lot wrong, or are the words that come directly from his mouth to audio and video and digital coverage "FAKE NEWS"?
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:00 am

The Last Outlaw wrote:Reagan actually did get shot.... and survived to serve two terms as President.  Let's get that out of the way.

Also, for the record, late night comedians say what they want about any President as long as it's happening, it's happening now, and they have material to make fun of it.  Having said that, I've watched and listened to monologues by Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Myers, and James Corden, not to mention the cast of Saturday Night Live featuring Alec Baldwin as Trump.  No where in any of it has anyone of these guys threatened to kill Donald Trump.

However, I do remember someone saying he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single voter.  Sure, the Persona non Grata was wrong, but hasn't he said a lot wrong, or are the words that come directly from his mouth to audio and video and digital coverage "FAKE NEWS"?

Trump was not president when he said that. Second it doesnt matter if it is late night talk show or anything like that it isnt right to talk about commiting violence against any president. I dont care who is in office. My point is the Democrats think it is perfectly fine if they make these type of comments but when a Republican does it isnt ok.

As for the fake news comment every major news network does criticize every single thing Trump does or says. They are very biased in their reporting. Last night on the NBC news the first 15 minutes was strictly criticising Trump on this or that.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 am

Regarding the "fake news", go to my Fact Check post. Everything the man said was "Fake News" turns out to be true.

Read the article.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:37 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:Regarding the "fake news", go to my Fact Check post.   Everything the man said was "Fake News" turns out to be true.

Read the article.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sorry I dont feel factcheck is credible. There is no such thing as ubiased news anymore. Main stream media dont report the facts. I am not a huge Trump fan but he sure as heck is better then Clinton.

It was Obama that split this country up. He sure messed things up especially with the ACA. Peoples premiums are going up even before Trump was elected. I had it and they dropped me due to my health now I have close to a million bucks in medical bills that I have to pay.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:59 pm

Fact check it yourself then. Trump has not one but two true enemies: the News Media and The Truth.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:Fact check it yourself then.  Trump has not one but two true enemies: the News Media and The Truth.

Sent from Topic'it App

The news media doesnt know the truth.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Neither does Trump, but I digress.

Go over everything he's said recently and fact check it. Remember this is the guy who says anything he says that's recorded is NOT what it is.

It's like he's saying he never said, "Grab 'em by the p***y."

Sent from Topic'it App
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:Neither does Trump, but I digress.

Go over everything he's said recently and fact check it.   Remember this is the guy who says anything he says that's recorded is NOT what it is.

It's like he's saying he never said, "Grab 'em by the p***y."

Sent from Topic'it App

There is no 100% proof that he said that. Were you in the room when it was said? I wasnt and it could be a fake. All we know is there is a recording of someone saying that with no proof that it was Trump or not.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm

IT'S RECORDED. BILLY BUSH DID THE INTERVIEW! IT WAS THIS INTERVIEW THAT COST BUSH HIS JOB AND THEN HIS MARRIAGE! 😄

Sent from Topic'it App
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:IT'S RECORDED.  BILLY BUSH DID THE INTERVIEW!   IT WAS THIS INTERVIEW THAT COST BUSH HIS JOB AND THEN HIS MARRIAGE! 😄

Sent from Topic'it App

Still doesnt prove that it actually happened.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:32 pm

For someone who's not a Trump fan, you're backing him pretty hard.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Amulet1
    Members
    Members

PostAmulet1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 pm

The Last Outlaw wrote:For someone who's not a Trump fan, you're backing him pretty hard.

Sent from Topic'it App

Because has has done quite a bit for the good for the country. Unemployment is very low and he is doing what he said he will do. It is sad that the haters will never admit it, all they focus on is the negative and blame others for their screw ups.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am

Amulet1 wrote:
    The Last Outlaw wrote:For someone who's not a Trump fan, you're backing him pretty hard.

Sent from Topic'it App

Because has has done quite a bit for the good for the country. Unemployment is very low and he is doing what he said he will do. It is sad that the haters will never admit it, all they focus on is the negative and blame others for their screw ups.

Uh, yeah... you may wanna check out this update on his Campaign Promises. In fact, you may wanna check out all the things he said and the Fact Check behind them from Politifact
    Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum