Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44

2 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 am

Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 DZRTo

Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 DQ0F5

Sydney Kalich of NewsNation wrote:
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 Dustin-diamond-

(NewsNation Now) — Original Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond has died after three-week fight with cancer, his agent Roger Paul confirmed to NewsNation Monday. He was 44.

Diamond, best known for playing "Screech" on the hit ’90s sitcom, was hospitalized at the beginning of the year in Florida. His team disclosed he had cancer shortly after.

“He was diagnosed with this brutal, relentless form of malignant cancer only three weeks ago,” Paul said in a statement. “In that time, it managed to spread rapidly throughout his system; the only mercy it exhibited was its sharp and swift execution. Dustin did not suffer. He did not have to lie submerged in pain. For that, we are grateful.”

Saved by the Bell aired from 1989 to 1993, and its spinoffs included Saved by the Bell: The College Years and Saved by the Bell: The New Class, both of which Diamond starred in. A sequel was launched on Peacock this fall featuring many from the original cast, including Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. Diamond was not included.

“Dustin was a humorous and high-spirited individual whose greatest passion was to make others laugh. He was able to sense and feel other peoples’ emotions to such a length that he was able to feel them too — a strength and a flaw, all in one,” wrote Paul.

Diamond has been sued several times for delinquent taxes and in foreclosure proceedings for missing mortgage payments. He has appeared on reality TV shows, made a sex tape and produced a tell-all documentary on Lifetime TV called The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story. In 2015, he was sentenced to serve 4 months in jail for his part in a Wisconsin barroom stabbing.

Dustin also starred in a handful of reality television series including the 5th season of Celebrity Fit Club, The Weakest Link and Celebrity Boxing 2. In December 2013, Diamond appeared on an episode of OWN’s Where Are They Now? and became a house member in the 12th season of Celebrity Big Brother.

“Dustin Diamond was a character in and of himself: an unpredictable spitfire who always left us shocked, but never left us bored,” Paul said. “We are thankful he trusted us enough to share his genuine, authentic self with our team. We wish you knew him in the way that we did.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Wow! Just hearing this made me give thanks for life, health and strength. He was 44 years of age. I'll be 45 in just six days. But then again, it was a ruthless, relentless, brutal malignant form of cancer. Cancer will take you out and could care less who it affects. I've said it time and time again. That is the way it goes.

I'll comment further when I get more details. In the meantime, hug your loved ones a little tighter and let them know you love them. Cherish them while they are here. Give them flowers now instead of having to give your loved ones flowers at their Celebration of Life.

Just Saying.
    Dustin Diamond, Known For Role as Screech in "Saved by the Bell," Dead at 44 I6goy
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:33 am

R.I.P. Distin Diamond :'( . It's very sad to see him going at such a young age - and it's a tragic reminder that cancer is absolutely merciless.

My condolences to his friends and family.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum