Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:28 pm

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' DZRTo

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' FipxM

Harriet Sokmensuer of People Magazine wrote:A Trump supporter who called the deadly assault on the United States Capitol "one of the best days of my life" is now claiming she regrets her decision to participate as she faces federal charges.

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' BB1dAfpG

Jenna Ryan, a realtor from Texas, made headlines following the Jan. 6 riots at the Capitol for promoting her business in front of news cameras, posing for photos at the scene and bragging about flying a private jet to Washington, D.C.

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' BB1dAfpw

She also tweeted about participating in the riots, saying, "We just stormed the Capital. It was one of the best days of my life," according to the FBI.

But now Ryan, 50, says she made a mistake.

"I bought into a lie, and the lie is the lie, and it's embarrassing," Ryan told The Washington Post. "I regret everything."

Motivated by former President Donald Trump, thousands of rioters stormed the Capitol that day, forcing members of Congress to evacuate and leading to the pause of the joint session, which had been called to certify the Electoral College votes cast in the 2020 presidential election.

Although delayed by the violent bombardment, Congress reconvened late that night to ratify the results, confirming new President Joe Biden's victory.

Dozens of people have since been arrested for their their alleged roles in the riots at the Capitol that left five dead. Federal authorities have made it clear they will be investigating and prosecuting as many people as possible, no matter how big or small the allegations are.

Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' BB1d5tsz

In her interview with The Post, Ryan claims she didn't fly to Washington, D.C. with the intention to storm the Capitol, but got caught in the moment while attending former President Trump's rally.

She now faces four charges of entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a capitol building, Fox4, the Dallas Morning News, and CBS DFW report.

Following her arrest, Ryan publicly pleaded with Trump to be pardoned. However, the former president did not grant her— or any of his other supporters facing charges — request.

"I think we all deserve a pardon. I'm facing a prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, and I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon," Ryan told CBS DFW after her arrest.

Ryan now feels abandoned, she told The Post.

"Not one patriot is standing up for me," she said. "I'm a complete villain. I was down there based on what my president said: 'Stop the steal.' Now I see that it was all over nothing. He was just having us down there for an ego boost. I was there for him."

Ryan's attorney information was not available Wednesday. It is unclear whether she has entered a plea.

Let me reiterate what I said in a Previous Byte, and direct this to Jenna Ryan. You were one of those people who stormed the U.S. Capitol building for the sole purpose of stopping the count from the Electoral College, chanting "Fight For Trump", chanting "Hang Mike Pence", and all of this in the name of, and direction from Donald Trump (who by the way was two weeks away from the end of his term). Let me make this perfectly clear to you Jenna Ryan...

YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT!  THAT WAS NOT A SHOW OF PATRIOTISM!  THAT WAS AN ACT OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM!

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
    THEODORE ROOSEVELT
    26th President of the United States

President Roosevelt breaks down "Patriotism" in this quote.  Mr. Roosevelt knew what a Patriot was and what he/she represented.

What happened of January 6th wasn't patriotism.  Anyone who tells me otherwise is so Trump deep, he will swear darkness is light.

Just Saying.
    Trump Supporter Charged in Capitol Riots Says She 'Bought into a Lie,' Now Regrets 'Everything' I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum