Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother

2 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother DZRTo

Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother FipxM

People Magazine Staff wrote:A sister and brother from Tennessee are behind bars after being charged in connection with the 2019 death of their disabled mother.

Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother BB1eLqIu

On Thursday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced that a Washington County grand jury had indicted Michael Murray, 40, and Karen Murray, 45, on charges of first-degree murder.

In August 2019, First Judicial District Attorney General Ken Baldwin asked the TBI to investigate allegations of abuse and neglect involving Sheila June Murray, 68, after she was hospitalized. She later died, the TBI says in a statement.

Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother BB1eLjpc

After Sheila Murray's death, TBI Special Agents and investigators from the Johnson City Police Department and Adult Protective Services began looking into the case.

"During the course of the investigation, authorities determined that Michael Murray and Karen Murray, the victim's children, were responsible for the abuse and neglect that resulted in her death," the TBI says in the statement.

The exact nature of the alleged abuse has not been released.

After the Washington County Grand Jury returned indictments charging both Michael Murray and Karen Murray with first-degree murder, the Washington County Sheriff's Office arrested them and booked them into the Washington County Jail on a $250,000 bond each.

They have not yet entered pleas, and it's unclear if they have retained attorneys who can speak on their behalf.

"In this life, you get one mother and one father. Cherish them while they're here."

I've preached these words ever since my own mother passed away. So to read a news story like this, let alone post on to this forum hurts me to my very core. I hope and pray these two monsters gets the book thrown at them. That mother took care them growing up, and that's how they returned the favor. THROW THEM UNDER THE JAIL!

Just Saying.
    Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother I6goy
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Wow, that's absolutely horrific. To do it to any innocent person is bad enough - but, to do it to a loving parent... I have no words.

I, too, hope they have the book thrown at them.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:37 pm

Kyng wrote:Wow, that's absolutely horrific. To do it to any innocent person is bad enough - but, to do it to a loving parent... I have no words.

I, too, hope they have the book thrown at them.

If I were the judge, I'd have to get creative with my sentencing for these two.
    Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum