Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:46 am

Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van DZRTo

Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van HqYfN

Caitlin O'Kane of CBS News wrote:The death of a 29-year-old woman whose body was found in a Huntsville Police Department van is being investigated. Police say surveillance video shows Christina Nance crawled into the van days before her body was found. But her family says the video raises more questions than it answers, CBS Huntsville affiliate WHNT reports.

Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van AAPF8nd

Investigators watched more than a week's worth of surveillance footage, Huntsville Police Deputy Chief Dewayne McCarver said in a news conference Friday. Nance was seen in the parking lot on Saturday, September 25, around 12:30 p.m., he said, and the video showed her laying in the bushes and sitting on the hood of a police cruiser.

Nance then climbed into the rear doors of the prisoner transport vehicle, which has doors that don't open from the inside, McCarver said. However, the windows do open and Nance could be seen opening them in the footage, according to WHNT.

She was found dead in that van on October 7. But footage shows movement in the van through Tuesday, September 28.

Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van AAPFk8I

A police officer who was walking by the van saw Nance's shoes under the open window and discovered her body inside, WHNT reports.

"The Huntsville Police Department's thoughts are with the family during this tragedy," said Police Chief Mark McMurray. "Investigators met with the family Friday morning and showed them the security video of the events leading up to Ms. Nance's death. We will continue to work with them through this difficult time."

Nance family representative, Frank Matthews said watching the video left the family with more questions than answers.

"I was thinking everything was going to be clear, there was going to be some type of clear indication of my sister being you know.. of how she died but there wasn't. Not any like at all, everything was blurry. I don't know if that was my sister," Latausha Nance said, according to WHNT.

The family now plans to have a private autopsy conducted. The State Medical Examiner will announce the cause of death once additional studies, including toxicology, are complete.

The police department said there were no sign of foul play, and that the van was only used occasionally to transport evidence and equipment. It had not been used since March, WHNT reports.

Civil rights attorney Ben Crump is representing Nance's family. "We will get to the truth of what happened to Christina Nance, the young Black woman found dead in the police van in front of the Huntsville Police Department," Crump said in a statement Wednesday, the Associated Press reports.

I have a number of stories I want to get to the bottom of and lend my commentary to.  This one is added to my shortlist, so I have to say the thing I always say.  I WILL add my commentary to this when I get more information on this story.  The reason I say this is a simple reason.  I don't want to jump to my own conclusions on this or any other story like this without getting all the information necessary that goes with these stories.  The last thing I want to do at Bethea's Byte is run a virtual news gym.  What is a "news gym"?  If I'm running it, it's a place where I get part of the story, RUN with it, STRETCH the truth and JUMP to every conclusion possible.  That is what Bethea's Byte will NEVER do.  This is the home for News, Opinions, Debates and Your Voice and the last thing I will do is bring information and not gather it all before bringing my opinion before you all.  There.  I said it.  My mission statement is clear.  I will never add my opinion before I get all the information.

Just Saying.
    Video Released of Woman Found Dead in Police Van I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum