Bethea's Byte

News. Debates. Opinions. YOUR VOICE!

Back from the Dead

Amulet1

Male Posts : 78

Back from the Dead

Post by Amulet1 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Sunday afternoon my wife and I were heading over to my sisters, we got about a mile from home when I got some chest pains. I pulled over so my wife could take over driving so she took me to the ER. They got me back into a room in the er fairly quickly after collapsing. I remember how much pain I was in. I remember looking at my wife and she was balling. I then told he I loved her and said I dont want to die. They gave me two rounds of morphine to help the pain which didnt help. I was wheeled upstairs to the cathe lab. I remember getting on table ad they started the cathe procedure. It didnt feel great. They said I wasnt relaxed enough. This is last I remember. I was told I died on the table and they were able to shock my heart back. I got out of hospital yesterday and I feel pretty good. Some of this is very hard to talk about but I was told it helps if I write about it. This makes my forth heart attack and 5th stent. The artery was the main artery going into the heart which they call "The Widow Maker" I was told that I was lucky that it happened where it did because if I was at home or someplace else I would be gone. I know my wife and family were terrified.

My sister who told me that I had died did ask if I saw a light or anything like that I told her I couldnt remember. I am strting to remember bits and pieces and it does make me very greatful to still be here.
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Re: Back from the Dead

Post by The Last Outlaw on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:14 pm

@Amulet1 wrote:Sunday afternoon my wife and I were heading over to my sisters, we got about a mile from home when I got some chest pains. I pulled over so my wife could take over driving so she took me to the ER. They got me back into a room in the er fairly quickly after collapsing. I remember how much pain I was in. I remember looking at my wife and she was balling. I then told he I loved her and said I dont want to die. They gave me two rounds of morphine to help the pain which didnt help. I was wheeled upstairs to the cathe lab. I remember getting on table ad they started the cathe procedure. It didnt feel great. They said I wasnt relaxed enough. This is last I remember. I was told I died on the table and they were able to shock my heart back.  I got out of hospital yesterday and  I feel pretty good. Some of this is very hard to talk about but I was told it helps if I write about it. This makes my forth heart attack and 5th stent. The artery was the main artery going into the heart which they call "The Widow Maker" I was told that I was lucky that it happened where it did because if I was at home or someplace else I would be gone.  I know my wife and family were terrified.

My sister who told me that I had died did ask if I saw a light or anything like that I told her I couldnt remember.  I am strting to remember bits and pieces and it does make me very greatful to still be here.

God had His Hands on you the whole time.  You are a strong man.  I'm glad you're still here to even post this.

I'm gonna drop a verse from the Bible that has now become my morning mantra.  Remember this verse.  Pass it on to whomever may need this as guidance.

Joshua 1, NIV wrote:Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:03 pm