Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:44 am

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) I5Bn3

From FOX News

Bradford Betz of FOX News wrote:

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was dad-shamed for a Monday Instagram post that appeared to show him opting out of helping his daughter build a Barbie house to go workout.

The photo showed Johnson donning workout gear while peering out from a half-open door to his daughter’s bedroom. Johnson wrote that he was headed out the door for a workout session before work when his 3-year-old daughter asked him to help put together a two-story “Barbie house.”

“Of course, I can sweetheart - daddy can do anything, but let’s mommy because she’s awesome at this and wanted to personally put it together,” Johnson wrote.

The quip was immediately interpreted by some as Johnson skipping out on father-daughter time.

“Kids before workouts!! They won’t be this small forever and I don’t think you’re gonna lose your muscles over one missed workout,” read one comment.

“Sometimes you just need to take one for the team with girls, my friend,” read another comment.

But others simply interpreted the post as a light-hearted joke.

“Hahahaha, you and me both, nothing like the mommy in the world,” wrote on Instagram user. “Let me know if you need a contractors help!”

It was unclear if the Barbie house got finished.

I'm sick and tired of all of these celebrity fathers getting dad-shamed for some of the most mundane things whether they do it or not. To all you keyboard warriors, let's see YOU do it. The last time I checked, Dwayne couldn't stop gushing about all the women in his life. Just recently at the MTV TV and Movie Awards, in an epic speech for winning the Generation Award, he acknowledged that he had family of "badass women." Can you make that claim? If you can't, then your right to dad-shame any man -- celebrity or not -- is hereby REVOKED!

Just Saying... IF YA SMELL.... WHAT THE BYTE... IS COOKIN'!
    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gets Dad-Shamed For Appearing To Duck Father-Daughter Time (FULL ARTICLE) I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum