Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:42 pm

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say I5Bn3

From CBS Los Angeles

CBS Los Angeles Staff wrote:LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A celebrity family therapist and the ex-fiancée of comedian Drew Carey was murdered early Saturday morning in a Hollywood Hills neighborhood, and a Playa del Rey man has been arrested in the slaying.

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say BB105grg

Dr. Amie Harwick was killed at her home and her ex-boyfriend, identified as 41-year-old Gareth Pursehouse, was arrested Saturday afternoon on murder charges, Los Angeles police announced Sunday.

Officers responded to a call of a “woman screaming” in the 2000 block of Mound Street in Hollywood Hills at around 1:16 a.m. Saturday, according to authorities. Police said a roommate told officers that the victim was being assaulted in the house.

The victim was found unresponsive below a third story balcony with significant injuries authorities said were “consistent with a fall.” She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say BB1050Tc

Police said they discovered “possible evidence of a struggle” and signs of an intruder.

At around 4:30 p.m. Saturday, an FBI-LAPD Fugitive Task Force arrested Pursehouse outside his home in the 8100 block of Cabora Drive in Playa Del Rey.

Harwick “had recently expressed fear about a former boyfriend and had previously filed a restraining order” against him, which had since expired, police said in a news release. Harwick had seen Pursehouse two weeks prior to the killing, police disclosed.

Harwick was formerly in a relationship with comedian Drew Carey. A rep for Carey confirmed their engagement in February 2018, according to Entertainment Tonight. It’s unclear when the relationship ended.

Harwick had written a book, created podcasts and used social media to talk about her work as a therapist.

Pursehouse is being held on $2 million bail. Investigators are presenting their case to the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office for charges.

Tragic. I can only imagine how Drew Carey is feeling right now considering that this was the woman he was going to marry. My deepest sympathies go to family of Amie Harwick and my sincerest sympathies to Drew Carey on the loss of someone special to him.

Just Saying.
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say I6goy
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say I5Bn3

From Yahoo Entertainment

Taryn Ryder of Yahoo! Entertainment wrote:Drew Carey is grieving the loss of his former fiancée, Dr. Amie Harwick.

Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say BB105Iiv

Harwick, a well-known family and sex therapist, was killed early Saturday after falling from a balcony inside her Hollywood Hills home. Her ex-boyfriend was arrested for murder. Carey and Harwick ended their engagement in 2018.

"Amie and I had a love that people are lucky to have once in a lifetime," Carey said in a statement to Yahoo Entertainment Monday. "She was a positive force in the world, a tireless and unapologetic champion for women, and passionate about her work as a therapist. I am overcome with grief. I would like to thank you in advance for giving myself and everyone who loved Amie privacy while we try to work through this tragic situation."

People confirmed in January 2018 The Price Is Right host, 61, and Harwick were engaged. Carey and Harwick were private about their relationship, but attended a few public events together. A rep for the actor said in November 2018 the pair's decision to end their engagement was "very amicable."

TMZ reports The Price Is Right is going on a brief hiatus this week following the tragedy. Episodes were scheduled to shoot on Tuesday and Wednesday; however, audience members got an email about the cancelation Monday morning. Yahoo Entertainment reached out to the show for comment, but did not immediately receive a response.

Officers responded to a radio call of a "woman screaming" around 1:16 a.m. on Saturday. Harwick, a licensed marriage and family therapist, was found unresponsive and gravely injured on the ground beneath a third-story balcony. She suffered significant injuries consistent with a fall, police say, and died at a nearby hospital. The LAPD noted their investigation revealed possible evidence of a struggle upstairs as well as forced entry to the residence. Surveillance footage led them to identify Harwick's ex-boyfriend as the suspect. Gareth Pursehouse, 41, was arrested for murder Saturday afternoon.

"Detectives learned that the victim had recently expressed fear about a former boyfriend and had previously filed a restraining order against this person," the LAPD said in a press release. "The restraining order had expired and the victim had seen this former boyfriend two weeks ago."

Harwick's patients found her to be a tireless champion of women, too, as people have taken to social media to share how she impacted their lives. Harwick helped many women who were victims of domestic abuse. She was 38.

This is a sad story all around. I really can't say that "If ____________ never happened, then _____________ wouldn't have happened." That would be speculation on my part and likely a wrongful speculation at that.

I do feel bad for Drew, and I hope his family at The Price is Right is right by his side during this time of grief.

Just Saying
    Amie Harwick, Ex-Fiancee Of Drew Carey, Killed In Hollywood Hills, Police Say I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum