Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon May 18, 2020 11:06 am

Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 I5Bn3

Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 FAPiR

Caitlin O'Kane of CBS News wrote:A person in Butte County, California, went to a crowded in-person church service on Mother's Day and then tested positive for COVID-19 one day later. Now health officials say the person potentially exposed 180 others at the church.

Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 BB11HIJm

An investigation and contract tracing by Butte County Public Health (BCPH) is under way. In a statement, public health officials said individuals attending the service have been notified of their exposure and have been instructed to self-quarantine. The department also said it's working with health care partners to get testing for people who attended the service.

The infected person went into isolation after testing positive — but it was one day too late. Even though gatherings of any size have been officially barred since Governor Gavin Newsom's stay-at-home order went into effect on March 19, the church still opened its doors, putting members of the congregation at risk.

"This decision comes at a cost of many hours and a financial burden to respond effectively to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19," the BCPH statement reads, adding that such incidents could slow the county's ability to move forward with reopening plans.

"At this time, organizations that hold in-person services or gatherings are putting the health and safety of their congregations, the general public and our local ability to open up at great risk," BCPH Director Danette York said in the statement.

The health department did not name the church involved, but according to Chico/Redding CBS affiliate KHSL-TV, the pastor of the church, located in the town of Palermo, has spoken out about the matter.

"An individual tested positive for it," said Pastor Mike Jacobsen. "They didn't feel sick in any way."

The county, which is located in the north-central part of the state, has a plan to reopen in stages. Stage 2 reopening plan still does not allow gatherings, which may be considered in Stage 3, the statement reads.

This is what happens wheh one person fails to follow or totally ignores the CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe. Not only is this person infected, but there could be another 180 as well. I'm sorry, I am asking God to forgive me for what I'm about to say, but I actually blame the Pastor for opening the doors of the building. I can't say he opened the doors of the CHURCH, because spiritually, WE ARE THE CHURCH. We need to follow these guidelines and make sure we are safe. If you can, STAY HOME! If you are sick, call your doctor, but STAY HOME. Now there's the possibility that there could end up with 180 people dead from this, all because the Pastor of this church decided to open the doors of the sanctuary. I'll keep you posted as to the final outcome to this story.

Just Saying.
    Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others to COVID-19 I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum