Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:54 pm

Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' I5Bn3

Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' FA20a

Morgan Chalfant of The Hill wrote:
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' BB18v5aT

President Trump on Monday accused Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of "blaming the police far more" than those behind recent violence in American cities, criticizing the former vice president after Biden placed responsibility for fomenting unrest at protests squarely at Trump's feet.

"Just watched what Biden had to say. To me, he's blaming the Police far more than he's blaming the Rioters, Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters, which he could never blame or he would lose the Radical Left Bernie supports!" Trump tweeted Monday afternoon, claiming broadly that radical-left demonstrators have been behind the violence in American cities.

In a speech from Pittsburgh on Monday, Biden sternly rebuked Trump, accusing him of "stoking violence in our cities." Biden both condemned the violence and called for action to bring about racial justice in the United States.

"I want to be clear about this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted," Biden said. "The fires are burning, and we have a president who fans the flames rather than fighting them."

Biden said that, if elected president, he would work to bring police to the table to address racial injustice, calling most law enforcement officers "good and decent people."

"I believe I can bring those fighting for racial justice to the table," Biden said. "I have worked with the police in this country for over 40 years. I know most cops are good and decent people. I know the risk they take every day with their lives. And I am confident I can bring the police to the table."

Biden has been under pressure from Trump and some Democrats to more extensively address the violent elements of the protests that have gripped cities across the United States.

Even after Biden condemned the violence during his Monday speech, Trump's campaign issued a statement stating the former vice president "failed to condemn the left-wing mobs burning, looting, and terrorizing American cities."

Trump has forcefully condemned the violence that has accompanied protests after the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed African American man, in May. Trump has repeatedly blamed "Democrat-run" cities for not forcefully cracking down on the demonstrations, while his campaign argues that America would be less safe under a Biden administration.

Biden sought to dispel that argument during his speech Monday, noting that the current destruction was happening on Trump's watch.

"These are not images from some imagined Joe Biden's America in the future," Biden said. "These are images from Donald Trump's America today."

I see once again that Donald Trump is going with the same language he used at the Republican National Convention. All of the riots, violence, looting and the like going on right now is going to go on in Joe Biden's America. In fact, Trump is saying that this is the fault of those in Democratic-ran states, like my current home, Oregon. Heads up, Donnie. This is happening under your watch RIGHT NOW! And instead of you fighting the fire, you're feeding and fanning the flames. And you're claiming this WOULD happen in Joe Biden's America? This is like what the great Ronald Isley said in song, "Try to slick a can of oil, who you think you're fooling?" This is you, once again, not taking any responsibility for your inactions. You had no solutions (short of sending AMERICAN military to handle other AMERICANS) to solve this issue, you have no solutions to the COVID-19 crisis on both the financial or mortality front. So basically, your plan for the next four years is like a game plan for the late, great "Macho Man" Randy Savage for an upcoming match back in the day. He would always say straight up, "My plan is no plan..." So if your plan is no plan, I fear for us if you're re-elected.

Just Saying.
    Trump Accuses Biden of Blaming Police For Violence Instead of 'Anarchists, Agitators, and Looters' I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum