Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say

2 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say I5Bn3

Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say FYeR6

Storm Gifford of The New York Daily News wrote:A Nevada man placed money over his dying daughter’s life.

Cops say Las Vegas dad Sidney Deal was more concerned about the cost of a broken car window than his 1-year-old girl locked inside the vehicle on a hot afternoon.

After Deal allegedly locked his keys in the car where his daughter Sayah was trapped, he declined assistance from his brother and police to break the window to his new vehicle because he feared he wouldn’t be able to afford the damage cost, reported the Las Vegas Sun.

Deal attempted to downplay the severity of the situation by claiming Sayah was fine with the air conditioner on despite a high temperature of a scorching-hot 98º on Monday, according to AccuWeather.

Deal’s partner was in contact with an insurance company representative who offered to send a tow truck during the ordeal, but he told her to end the call because the tow cost was too steep, according to the arrest report.

Cops claim that Sayah was in a “high heat environment” for about an hour and was dead when officers eventually smashed the window.

Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say BB19NZJz

“The dad said that the (air conditioner) was on and the kid was playing, and when the officers arrived they saw that she was breathing,” explained police spokesman Larry Hadfield. “But when the officers got concerned for the child’s well-being, they broke the window.”

It wasn’t evident how long Sayah was in the car, but cops believe it was for over one hour, according to the police report.

Her little body apparently had settled into rigor mortis, according to police.

Deal said the girl, who wasn’t in a safety seat, was walking on the backseat and eventually laid down on the floor for what he thought was a nap, said cops.

On Tuesday, a group of nearly 100 well-wishers came out to show support for the deceased child.

“Long live Sayah!” they shouted while releasing balloons into the air, reported the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The congregants also created a memorial with candles, flowers and stuffed animals while praying for her family.

Deal was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on one count of child abuse or neglect causing substantial bodily harm, according to jail logs.

He is being held on a $20,000 bond, according to the Sun.

I told you all what really grinds my gears and it appears that Summer is not over in the state of Nevada, so you'd think the Summertime Advice about kids and hot cars would still apply, right?

Not for this dad.

In fact, his deal is money over everything... including his 1-year-old daughter.  C'mon man!

You mean to tell me he would leave his 1-year-old in a hot car for over an hour and when it comes to his car window or his daugther's life, he chose the cost of the car window?  He needs his butt kicked!

Congratulations, Sidney Deal.  You just revoked your man card and your father card all because of your love for something you can't keep... MONEY!

Just Saying.
    Daughter Dies Inside Hot Car After Cheap Dad Refused to Smash Window, Cops Say I6goy
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:13 pm

Wow, this is absolutely horrific :'( . It's tragic that we keep having to hear about this every single year... I really don't get why his priorities were so messed up, that he cared more about the damage to his car than the well-being of his daughter.

I hope he gets the book thrown at him for this.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Kyng wrote:Wow, this is absolutely horrific :'( . It's tragic that we keep having to hear about this every single year... I really don't get why his priorities were so messed up, that he cared more about the damage to his car than the well-being of his daughter.

I hope he gets the book thrown at him for this.

Dude, it wasn't about the damage, it was THE MONEY! THE COST OF THE DAMAGE! If you ever saw the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris, Chris' father was like this, but not to this extreme. This "man" took cheap to the extreme that it cost him the life of his daughter. If he has other kids, I feel sorry for them because they are going to lose their father!
    Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum