Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Trump vs. The Ten Commandments JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Trump vs. The Ten Commandments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:53 am

Trump vs. The Ten Commandments DZGXu

Welcome to another FREE BYTE.  If I haven't done so, let me warn you now.  This edition may be controversial, and I may catch a lot of heat for this.  I am prepared for this.  I have mentally and emotionally prepared for this FREE BYTE, so to say that I'm ready is a bold understatement.

I looked around and saw a old post from one member regarding Donald Trump breaking every single one of the Ten Commandments.  So I thought to myself, after listening to so many people, including former U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota), claiming that Trump is the most biblical President, he's a Christian, etc.  So, I'm gonna match up the current, sitting 45th President of the United States against the words in scripture.  In fact, let me start with the words Jesus Christ himself spoke about the Two Great Commandments

“The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
    He has never acknowledged God, and feels no need to repent for anything simply because he feels (in his flesh) he's done nothing wrong.  He's never professed his faith no further than claiming he's a Presbyterian yet he doesn't attend church services.  His Sundays are usually spent on one of his many golf courses including Mar-a Lago.

One more note that I must let out in regard to the two great commandments.  I've been taught, and many have agreed, that if you follow these great commandments, you really don't have to worry about the Ten because those Two covers the Ten.  I'll let you think about that as this edition goes forward.

Now, let's get down to the subjects at hand.  The Ten Commandments vs. Donald Trump.  Has he broken them all.  Has he acknoweledged them all.  Let's find out.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    This one has been broken more times than even I can count.  If you need proof, you'll need to catch some of his properties before they fall into bankruptcy.  He has to have his name on everything.  His supporters see him as The Second Coming.  They are even quoting the Bible seeing the words "Trump" and "Pence" as a sign that they are here doing God's bidding.  He's shown that God is nothing more than a prop to him as displayed earlier by his photo op with him in front of a church holding a Bible upside down.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
    This goes back to the first commandment, and remember all of his properties with his name on them?  Unless they've gone bankrupt, you can't find a Trump property with TRUMP all over it.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
    This man has a tendency to cuss you out so soon as look at you if you don't agree with him.  Take his stance on kneeling during the National Anthem.  A normal person, as President of the United States would have tactfully made a statement to the effect that he/she does not agree with this form of protest.  Then again, Donald Trump has proven that he's never been normal.  Trump actually said that he wanted owners who kneeled during the anthem to "get that S.O.B. off the field..."  He called out protesting athletes as Sons of B***hes.  Let that one sink in with the Third Commandment.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
    I'm not gonna say that Trump is a workaholic, but when it comes to resting or taking time to acknowlege God, remember where I told you his "church" is...

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
    He's never spoken much about his mother, but when it comes to his dad, he never neglects to mention that $1 million loan he got from him. In other words, his father was nothing more than his personal  piggy bank when he needs money and his personal liar when he needs to get out of something.  Proof positive, it was his father who helped him get out of military service by having his doctors claim "bone spurs" as a deferrment.

6 You shall not murder.
    Now there's no actual evidence that says he did or had someone to commit murder for him, but there is something that he said that still bugs me to this day.  During his campaign in 2016, he said he could go to 5th Avenue, shoot someone, and not lose a vote.  Now who would make a statement like that and call himself running or in this case, serving as President of the United States?

7. You shall not commit adultery.
    This one we can say for sure he has broken on more than one occasion.  He married Ivana Zelníčková in 1977.  They would divorce in 1992 after an affair with Marla Maples.  Maples married Trump in 1993.  They would divorce in 1999.  He then married Melania Knauss in 2005.  It was recently revealed that he has had affairs with Playboy model Karen McDougal in August of 2016 and adult film star Stormy Daniels (real name Stephanie Clifford). That's enough evidence there to tell you that he has broken this one for sure.

8. You shall not steal
    Many feel he has broken this one in 2016.  Stealing the election with help from Russia, but that one has yet to be proven out right.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    Everytime this man opens his mouth, even with the evidence in front of him, he will lie, his supporters and enablers lie for him, and he will lie about lying.  His lies are not limited to his mouth, they come from his tweets too.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
    He wants it all.  He wants everything he can get and be such a big man for it.  He cares nothing as to how he gets it, as long as he can get it.

So there you have it.  You be the judge.  Is Donald Trump the most biblical President in our nation's history, or has he broken the sacred law of Almighty God?  I can say that there is not a doubt in my mind, my heart and my spirit that if Donald Trump is to be believed, he needs to do something he hasn't done yet.  Repent and ask God for forgiveness of sins, because like scripture tells us, we all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.  Any belief that you haven't, you're sinning right now.

Just Saying.
    Trump vs. The Ten Commandments I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum