Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says

2 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:31 am

Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says DZRTo

Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says AAxXTgW

Steve Helling of PEOPLE Magazine wrote:The two infants found dead inside a vehicle parked at a South Carolina daycare facility have been identified -- and the coroner says they died of heatstroke.

Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says AAO1UxF

Brayden and Bryson McDaniel, both 20 months old, were found dead inside an SUV outside the Sunshine House Early Learning Academy location in Blythewood, South Carolina on September 1.

The small children were pronounced dead at the scene, Fox affiliate WACH reported. The outlet said authorities told them it isn't yet clear whether daycare staff was involved amid the ongoing investigation.

Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says AAO1UxE

The Richland County Coroner Nadia Rutherford held a press conference on Thursday, saying that the boys died of heatstroke after being accidentally left in the car by one or both of their parents.

Spokespersons from the Richland County Sheriff's Department and Sunshine House did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

WACH reporter Shay Simon shared photos and videos from the scene on Twitter Wednesday evening, describing the tragic incident as a "scene filled with screaming and crying."

According to Sunshine House's official website, the center is open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children ranging in age from 6 weeks old to 12 years old. The site says they re-open on Tuesday, Sept. 7.

"This is an unfortunate accident," Rutherford told reporters during the press conference. "We have two very distraught parents. We pray that the family one day finds peace."

Last year, I left a post as a reminder not to leave kids or pets in a hot car. So imagine my reaction to even finding THIS article from PEOPLE Magazine. I've tried to go back to both video and printed editions of Bethea's Byte to make me smile. But then I come back to the knowledge that twin boys, 20 months old were left in a hot car, and found dead and pronounced as such due to HEATSTROKE! How can you forget not one, but two babies in a car??? Where was the mom and/or dad in this? Honestly, they need to have the same thing happen to them. Let's see how they feel about being left in a hot car for NINE HOURS! This is the kind of thing that constantly GRINDS MY GEARS every Summer. I feel bad for the those boys who barely had a chance to live, but honestly, I have no sympathy for the mother and/or father who left those boys in the car. Period!

Just Saying.
    Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says I6goy
    Luke The Lad
    Luke The Lad
    Members
    Members
    Posts : 19 Zodiac Sign : Aries Age : 28 Birthday : 1996-04-03

PostLuke The Lad Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 am

That is horrible of their parents! Rest in peace to those two kids. Sad

The Last Outlaw likes this post

The Last Outlaw likes this post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum