Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police

2 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police DZRTo

Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police AABiAhf

ABC News Staff wrote:A New York City police officer is in custody after she allegedly shot two women, killing one, at a home in Brooklyn.

The officer, who was off-duty at the time, is believed to have shot both women -- one of whom she was dating -- when they returned to the home where the officer's girlfriend lived.

Police said the off-duty officer shot a 24-year-old woman in her chest, "possibly more than one time," at the Bensonhurt home. The victim, identified as Jamie Liang, was taken to Maimonides Medical Center and was pronounced dead, police said.

The other woman, a 23-year-old, who was in the romantic relationship with the officer, was shot in the torso and is expected to survive, police said.

The suspect, 31, is a police officer in the 72nd District, which encompasses the Park Slope and Sunset Park areas of Brooklyn.

The officer had worked for the NYPD for 5 1/2 years. Police said she was at a local hospital for evaluation.

"We believe it is domestic in nature. We believe all three parties knew each other," Assistant Chief Michael Kemper, commanding officer of Patrol Borough Brooklyn South, said at a press conference Wednesday evening.

"We believe they had an intimate relationship," he said of the officer and the 23-year-old woman.

The officer remained at the scene and told police she had shot the two women, according to police.

Police said they were still investigating, but recovered a gun on the scene and "there's a very good chance it is her service weapon," Kemper said.

"The whole incident is horrible, but these cops performed great, just heroically, and this is what NYPD cops come upon every single day," Kemper said. "Is this an incident they would want to come upon? No. But unfortunately throughout their careers they come upon this."
    I will add my two cents when I get more information.

Until then...
    Off-Duty Female Officer Fatally Shoots Woman After Finding Her With Partner: Police I6goy
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Wow, that's awful :'( .

My condolences to the friends and family of Ms Liang, and I do hope the truth about this horrible incident comes out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum