Bethea's Byte Reloaded
After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:14 am

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him HTk4X

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him HGRFn

PEOPLE Magazine Staff wrote:A Pennsylvania woman has been charged with homicide after her 11-year-old son was found dead in his bed in September, according to the Erie News Now.

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him AAQyJtZ

On Monday, 62-year-old Mary Diehl, was arrested and booked in the Crawford County Correctional Facility, online records showed.

Shortly after 10 a.m. on Sept. 6, police were called to the Diehl home in East Fairfield Township after Mary said she discovered her son Najir Diehl – whom she adopted and due to a disability was not ambulatory on his own – deceased in his bed, according to the Meadville Tribune.

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him AAQyPuM

A toxicology test revealed poison in his blood, according to a statement from the Pennsylvania State Police, which was obtained by the Tribune.

After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him AAQyPuO

Mary allegedly "on or about September 5, 2021, with malice, premeditation and the specific intent to kill, did have the care dependent victim ingest poison for the purposes of causing his death," according to a criminal complaint, the paper reported.

After being questioned, the paper stated, Mary was arrested on Monday and charged with one count of criminal homicide. She is currently being held without bond until her arraignment.

She is scheduled to appear in front of a judge on Nov. 23 for a preliminary hearing. It was unclear whether she has an attorney to speak on her behalf.

According to his obituary, Najir has a brother and sister and a "passion for life."

"His bus trips to school and his bus drivers made him very happy. He also loved to eat, go swimming, read books, and the dogs and cats at his home," according to the tribute.

"Mostly, spending time with his family was his favorite memory."

One friend of the family paying tribute to Najir describe the 11-year-old as "the light" of mom Mary's life.

"Nijie was a beautiful boy...all you had to do is look at his eyes...big, brown eyes full of love that you could feel. Mary was the light in his life, and he was the light in hers! Blessings of Love and Light," the friend wrote.

If you suspect child abuse, call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-Child or 1-800-422-4453, or go to www.childhelp.org. All calls are toll-free and confidential. The hotline is available 24/7 in more than 170 languages.

I don't know what I hate more: reading stories like this or having to post them here at Bethea's Byte. This story brought me to tears because I couldn't see my parents adopting me one minute, then allegedly poisoning me to death the next. I pray for the family of this little bou, and I pray for justice to be served. This is just a sad story all around.

Really, who does this to a boy who is disabled?

Just Saying.
    After Boy, 11, Is Found Dead in Bed, His Mom Is Charged with Homicide for Allegedly Poisoning Him HjdEU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum