Bethea's Byte Reloaded
‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To What Extent Do You Agree or Disagree With Joy Behar's Comments About The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial?

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Poll_c100%‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Poll_c10 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Poll_c100%‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ Poll_c10 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:41 pm

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ HTk4X

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ HGlY0

Andi Ortiz of The Wrap wrote:The women of The View took some time on Thursday to discuss the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, digging in on the testimonies that have been seen so far. But it was Rittenhouse’s personal testimony, which resulted in an apparently tearful breakdown, that Joy Behar couldn’t quite get past.

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ AAQAzM6

Last year, Rittenhouse shot and killed two men and injured a third during a protest against police brutality in Kenosha, Wisconsin. According to Rittenhouse — an Illinois resident at the time — he was acting in self-defense, and in recounting the scene on the stand this week, he couldn’t get through his words, resulting in the judge calling a brief recess.

“Oh bologna!” Behar said immediately after the footage was shown on The View. When host Whoopi Goldberg gave her the chance to elaborate further, Behar let her disgust fully show.

“I mean, from what I’m gleaning from this case, the guy goes across state lines with an AR-15 with his mother and some other idiot in the car, to defend himself? Against what?” Behar said. “They’re having a protest in another state, and he takes it upon himself to go there. And then he says it’s self-defense. No. And that acting job, the crying, I can’t even look at it. That is one of the worst acting jobs I’ve ever seen”

She later corrected herself, as Rittenhouse’s mother was not actually with him, but noted that she thinks what happened on the stand will help the defendant in the long-run. “Those crocodile tears are gonna get him off, I bet,” Behar argued.

Her co-hosts largely agreed with her when it came to Rittenhouse’s self-defense argument, with Sara Haines arguing that anyone helping to “defend” anything in that kind of situation should be trained personnel, not self-deputized citizens.

“It is not up to the average citizen to take it upon themselves, to arm themselves, with an AR-15 of all weapons, and go somewhere where you know there is a lot of people and there’s stuff going on,” Haines said. “That’s not gonna end well.”

First of all, let me clarify that this is covered in two sections to garner opinions two ways. It's covered in Television for obvious reasons. They talked about it on TV and it was covered and the Rittenhouse trial was talked about. Hence the name of this section, the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is both a Headline and a Noisemaker to get people talking.

Now on to my commentary.

You guys may kill me here, but I agree with Joy Behar. I watched the footage of Kyle Rittenhouse on the witness stand. I didn't see one single tear shed from his eyes. That, ladies and gentlemen are caled "crocodile tears" simpy because, like the term states, you can't get tears from a crocodile.

I also agree with Joy when she said that those crocodile tears are gonna get him off. It's not hurting him to have a biased judge on the bench giving testimony for him too.

Now let's get the facts and the questions the prosecutor SHOULD have asked.

Rittenhouse is in ILLINOIS.

The protests were in WISCONSIN.

Who told Rittenhouse to travel from ILLINOIS to WISCONSIN?

Who told Rittenhouse to travel there with an AR-15?

Was Rittenhouse of legal age to purchase an AR-15?

Was Rittenhouse of legal age to carry an AR-15?

Those questions, in my opinion, should send this case to a jury, and have them return a GUILTY verdict. But between the prosecution not doing their job thoroughly, Rittenhouse's "Emmy-Winning" performance on the witness stand, and the judge who should have recused himself, all of this will get a NOT GUILTY verdict, or (as it should be) grounds for a mistrial.

Stay Tuned.

Just Saying.
    ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar Scoffs at Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Tears: ‘One of the Worst Acting Jobs I’ve Ever Seen’ HjdEU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum