Bethea's Byte Reloaded
'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm

'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' I6ke0

From The Wrap

Jon Levine of The Wrap wrote:
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' BBRVqsl

The set of Fox & Friends was not pleased with Christian Bale's speech at the Golden Globes on Sunday after the actor thanked Satan for inspiring his role as former Vice President Dick Cheney. On set the next morning, co-host Brian Kilmeade offered a stern finger wag, saying the Vice star had besmirched the name of a longtime U.S. public servant.

"Christian Bale is a really good actor and really despises Republicans, especially Dick Cheney," Kilmeade said after playing a clip of Bale's speech crediting Satan and trashing Cheney with multiple bleeped expletives.

"It's just a real insult to a guy who spent his whole life in public service, from secretary of defense, to chief of staff, to vice president of the United States," he added.

"There was Christian Bale being political [when] the show was otherwise politics free," said fellow co-host Steve Doocy.

Bale picked up the award for best actor in a comedy or musical on last night's Globes for playing Cheney in the film Vice.

"Thank you to Satan for giving me inspiration for playing this role," Bale said, noting that he had now "[cornered] the market on charisma-free a–holes"

The show's third anchor, Ainsley Earhardt, lightened the mood with a shoutout to 85-year-old Carol Burnett who became the first recipient of the newly created "Carol Burnett Award for outstanding achievement."

"We all grew up watching her. She is such an icon and she gained the respect of everyone in that room," she said.

Covering "Hollywood hate" after any awards show has become one of Fox News' staple in the Trump era. Celebrities used their mics to denounce President Trump or take aim at specific policies of his administration at the Oscars, Emmys and Tonys in 2017 and 2018.

At the 2018 Tony Awards, Robert De Niro earned applause after saying "F--- Trump" and pumping his fists. "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f--- Trump," he said.

Friends, what I'm about to say right now, I say it with the highest level of sarcasm.

I LOVE FOX and Friends.

They never cease to amaze after an awards show at the level of stupidity they show.  First off, let me get Ainsley Earhardt off the hook because according to this article, she tried lightening the mood by showing love to the legendary Carol Burnett.  She deserves the recognition and to have an award named after her last night, that is a lot of respect, and Ms. Earhardt giving the the legendary comedienne the respect she deserves earns my respect.  So, Ainsley Earhardt, you get a pass.

Now to my Friends Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy.  Gentlemen, here's a pop quiz.  Why are you so mad?  Was it because Christian Bale thanked Satan for "the inspiration to play this role"?  Was it when he said that he "cornered the market on charisma-free a–holes"?  Or is the simple fact that he played the role of Vice President Dick Cheney in a movie?  Oh wait.  I know why you clowns are so mad.  Before I explain to everybody else, I wanna were you all little mad, big mad or SUPER MAD?!?

OK, here's the explanation.  It's the role that Mr. Bale played.  He was honored for it.  Unlike most people who thanked God for the talent, the inspiration, etc., Bale thanked Satan for the inspiration for being able to play the role as close to real as possible.  And then when he took a pop shot at most conservatives, you lost it!  Here's something to note: it's those same conservatives (not in office) who are currently taking pop shots at newly minted Congresswoman Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (or AOC for short).  Just recently, they tried to out her on blast for a video that was shot of her and fellow Boston University students dancing like a scene reminiscent of The Breakfast Club.  How does she answer back?  She answers back with a tweet showing her dancing... AGAIN... this time outside of her office.  She got the last laugh then.  Christian Bale got the last laugh last night, and you guys are mad.  Steve, Brian, stay mad my friends.  Stay mad.

And by the way, I will not give Christian Bale a pass for thanking Satan for anything.

Just saying
    'Fox & Friends' Calls Out Christian Bale Over Dick Cheney Criticism: 'It's Just a Real Insult' I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum