Bethea's Byte Reloaded
An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:49 pm

An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. IERHI

Welcome to this edition of FREE BYTE. No, you did not read the title wrong. This edition is dedicated to the losers and suckers of the United States of America... myself included. The words "Losers" and "Suckers" do not belong to me. According to an article from The Atlantic, and coming from a number of sources in the White House, Donald Trump, the Commander-in-Chief of the United States Military and 45th President of the United States did not want to go to a Memorial service in Paris two years ago to pay tribute to those who fought and lost their lives in the Vietnam War because of the rain and what it will do to his combover. That was the initial reason. Then the real reason came out. This same man has done nothing but disparage the very military he vowed to represent as Commander-in-Chief. He calls those who gave their very lives in service to this country, those who sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy, "Losers" and "Suckers". I never thought I would ever hear of a President disparage our military, yet he claims to have so much respect for our "great" flag, our "great" country, our "great" military. Well, I'm gonna go on record an say this:

I am a categorized "Loser" and "Sucker"... And I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by it.

As I'm typing these words, I am getting angrier by the second, that the man, recognized as the United States Military's Commander-in-Chief would call those who have served in our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, and have sacrificed their lives to protect the freedoms we enjoy, he calls them "Losers" and "Suckers" because they at one point were captured or killed in combat. I'm sorry, but even I have to ask this as boldly as I possibly can. JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! You sit up all high and mighty because you were elected President of the United States and to this very moment, still trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. You have the gall, the nerve, and the audacity to call Vietnam War dead "Losers" and "Suckers" because they CHOSE to fight and you "CHOSE" to have your daddy and your doctor come up with of all things to get you out of service, you claim "bone spurs" as a deferment. The Vietnam War claimed 58,318 Americans dead, but to you they are 58,318 "Losers" and "Suckers" all the while you were claiming you had your own personal vietnam war trying not to catch an STD. Or how about the 117,000 who died in World War I. I guess they are "Losers" and "Suckers" too. Oh, let us not forget war hero and United States Senator John S. McCain. Sure, he could have been released from captivity early, but he believed in the phrase, "Leave no man behind." You would have been the first to run like a scolded dog with a case of limbertail. You are pathetic!

Now, the news comes out and it's not shocking to me that these insults are coming from you, because you have more insults than Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog. You're more vain than the Carly Simon song, and I wouldn't be surprised if her song was about you. I can insult you all day because to be totally honest, despite the fact that you are President of the United States, despite the fact that you have amassed all this wealth and all this power, let's get real here. The biggest "LOSER" and the biggest "SUCKER" is YOU!

Why would I say that? First of all, I served in that military that brought us the freedoms we enjoy. The soldiers, the sailors, marines, airmen, coast guardsmen who protect us from enemies foreign and domestic, I proudly wore the uniform once upon a time, so when you insult them, you insult me. Secondly, you nor your family have the intestinal fortitude to step up and fight if the situation called for it. So you dare ask what's in it for them? Glad you asked that, Mr. Bone Spurs. This is my third point. Remember all that talk about patriotism, your love for this country, etc. etc. that you claim to have? Jesus Christ Himself said in John 15:13 that "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." You don't have that kind of love. If you did, you'd rebuke every negative thing you've said previously about our military. If you had any love in your heart, you'd rebuke anything you've in negativity that would actually divde our nation further. But you don't have that in you. Your heart is a mix of me by my looks and the Grinch by his heart's size: It's black and it's two sizes too small.

Then there's the signature Trump denial line. "It's fake news." Tell me how is it fake news, when it was your aides who gave this story to The Atlantic, and was confirmed by no less a news authority than The Associated Press as well as the likes of The Hill Newspapers, The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC and even your beloved FOX News?

It's only fake news to you when it came out and expose you for the chump you made yourself out to be. Let me use your own words against you.

You're a loudmouth disrespectful Son of an unnamed Goat! I like my Presidents who are respectful gentlemen and who actually respects our military. You have no sense of what it means to be patriotic. Invoking the flag, hugging the flag, invoking the Anthem is just mere words coming out of your mouth, and even then, those of us who know and believe it, know you're lying through your teeth. But, you're gonna do like my mama would say and "hold on to that lie". Just remember, we Americans know the truth... AND WE NEVER FORGET!

Just Saying.
    An Edition of Free Byte Dedicated to the Losers and Suckers of the United States of America... Myself Included. I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum