Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

3 posters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am

Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States IERHI

Welcome to BETHEA'S BYTE: FREE BYTE.  Today, I'm gonna write a letter to President Trump.  No, no, I'm not sending it off for him to dismiss it as fake news or whatever jargon he and his Administration wants to spin.  Now that I've said that, let me forewarn you all.  The opinions in this letter (laced with heavy doses of facts) are of my own.  Yours are yours to add at the end of this letter.

Dear Mr. Trump.

First of all, I address you as "Mr. Trump" because I was raised by my mother to show respect to my elders, and since I respect my mother and her guidance (God rest her soul), I will address you as "Mr. Trump."  However, I will not address you as "Mr. President" for this simple reason: Despite the fact that I have nothing but respect for the Office of the President of the United States of America, this is the first time in the nearly forty-three years of life on this earth, in this country called The United States of America, I have absolutely no respect for the person holding this position.  I have and had more respect for Presidents that have come before than I have for you as President today.  Therefore, throughout the remainder of this letter, I will refrain from addressing you as "Mr. President."

I have followed your run as President since January 20, 2017, and I have not been impressed.  So far, all I have witnessed from you is insult, "fake news", and roll back on anything Obama has done.  You have done well appealing to your base while insulting your own party in the process, and only a select few are gonna agree with anything you say, and that's not healthy for the country, not just Democrats or Republicans.  Your "America First" rhetoric has alienated our allies from us and vice-versa.  Your antics have made us the laughingstock of the world.  And on top of all that, the constant, unless, baseless and unnecessary lies.  You lie for no reason at all.  You say things and you tweet things, then when confronted, you deny that you have said it, even though it's on audio, it's on video and it's in print.  To make it worse, you are fast to cry "fake news" when you are being criticized.  Today, I'm here to bring you the truth.  I'm not the media, so your "fake news" label will not apply to me.

First of all, Mr. Trump, let me let you know this: the media can get it wrong at times.  If they do, it's not "fake news" as you put it.  When published news stories contain wrong – not “fake” – information, news organizations correct the record. They may even retract the story or take disciplinary action if the mistake was serious enough and the journalists involved did not follow internal editorial procedures.  That’s what legitimate news organizations do when they make mistakes.  But you're one who never makes mistakes, do you, Mr. Trump?  We can count the number of mistakes you've made already.

Just in your trip to England alone, you made the comment that you are loved in England.  Anti-Trump protests is not love, Mr. Trump.  You've insulted the Prime Minister of Great Britain, but then call that "fake news" the moment it's recorded and in print.  Then, and I don't have the definitive information here, but, you kept the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II waiting for your arrival.  One true thing my mother taught me was that you never keep a lady waiting.  In my eyes, the Queen IS a lady.  You don't keep her waiting.  It's just straight-up disrespectful.  But then again, my mother also taught me how to treat, and speak about and speak to women in general.  The only way the phrase "Grab 'em by the p***y" would be used by me, is when I'm quoting you, sir.  And you can't say you have never said those words.  It's on audio.  It's on video.  It's in print.  It's not "fake news" because YOU CREATED IT, sir.

Speaking of the media, your cries of "fake news" is really falling on deaf ears.  The last time a President tried to ice out a member of the news media, he was rebuked for it.  Media sources stood up for this group and that President apologized. That media organization was FOX News, and the President in this case was Barack Obama.  Today, it's you and CNN.  Here's the difference: I think they are scared to stand up to you.  Author Jon Meacham in referring to you, has been quoted as saying "We have gone from having a bully pulpit to having a bully in the pulpit."  You've even gone as far as calling the media "the enemy of the state."  The last time that phrase was used in history, it was used by the most vile human being in the history of the world, that being Adolf Hitler.  So I guess the media fact checking you is also fake, right?

Mr. Trump, you have lied to many people, and likely yourself, for years.  The day is gonna come when you will have to tell the truth.  As I say in my FACT CHECK posts on my forum, my "bully pulpit" if you will, "The truth will set you free.  Anything else will set me off."  Eventually, you will learn the former half of that statement the hard way.

Thank you for your time, Mr. Trump.

Sincerely yours,
    Ernest Bethea
    A concerned citizen of the United States.

P.S.: I almost forgot.  I have two more words for you:
    Free Byte: A Letter to Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States I6goy

Last edited by The Last Outlaw on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    toetapping
    toetapping
    Members
    Members

Posttoetapping Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 pm

I like your letter very much as I am not a Trump supporter and agree with everything you have said.
    Kyng
    Contributing Manager
    Contributing Manager

PostKyng Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

:'(

Sad to say, I agree with basically everything you've written.

This idea that he's "loved in England" is ludicrous. According to a recent nationwide poll, 17% of Brits have a favourable view of Trump, while 77% have an unfavourable view. There is a US president who's "loved" here, but it isn't Trump: 76% of us have a favourable view of Obama, with 17% having an unfavourable view:
    https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/n7o9ucu4o2/TonightResults_180710_Trump_w.pdf

And, yeah, the whole "fake news" thing. This attitude that pro-Trump coverage is "honest reporting", while anti-Trump coverage is automatically "fake news", is incredibly childish on Trump's part. It's certainly true that the media hasn't been kind to him: they go for sensationalist, clickbaity stories, and they have their own biases and agendas. However, this does not mean that they outright fabricate their stories in order to deceive people, which is what the term "fake news" implies. If the sitting president wants to call out the media on their numerous issues, then I'm all for that; however, any such criticism needs to be both fair and nuanced - and, right now, Trump's criticism of the media offers neither of these things.

On this issue, Trump had an opportunity to be part of the solution - and, instead, he chose to become part of the problem. And I can't stand for that.

PostGuest Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Thank you for sharing.

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum